Put your sack predictions for Fowler in

1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Don't care about sack total, I wanna see the team harass QBs in general. Been watching film and dude is a dog. Re-sign Clayborn, maybe take Alex Highsmith in the 4th, and I'm good with the DE room.

I think he probably gets 8-14 though.

I see a lot of people like Highsmith but I just dont see it.

Depends on how much help he ends up having. I say you get a big body like Poe or someone built like that, bring back Hageman and those numbers might be 10 or better, but if you just have a bunch of mid sized players by NFL standards on the D-line I would be saying maybe 4 at best. Just my opinion. Flame away. Falcons need some bigger players with some weight on Defense. 

7 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I see a lot of people like Highsmith but I just dont see it.

If I'm being real with you, I don't like hardly any DEs in this class. I just don't want us to even look at it until the 4th round unless someone good slips. Garbage class.

Highsmith does have more tools than a lot of these dudes though. Exceptional first step, a good motor, working hands etc. Don't think he'd be anything till a year or two out, but he's got a lot to work with. Has a Jerry Hughes kinda ceiling imho. Here he is vs actual NFL talent.

13 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Don't care about sack total, I wanna see the team harass QBs in general. Been watching film and dude is a dog. Re-sign Clayborn, maybe take Alex Highsmith in the 4th, and I'm good with the DE room.

I think he probably gets 8-14 though.

I'm w/ this mainly.

Clay coming on  would help.  You hope Clay and the 4th rounder last year can play base w rush, and Fowler and Takk can play the more dedicated pass rush.  That would give a decent rotation in a bad DE draft year.

Grab a cheap vet CB  (wreh wilson) and LB (campbell type) and we're off to the draft.

Pick up a Kinlaw type in the draft, and a CB and RB...and we have a chance at having a chance.

3 minutes ago, takeitdown said:

I'm w/ this mainly.

Clay coming on  would help.  You hope Clay and the 4th rounder last year can play base w rush, and Fowler and Takk can play the more dedicated pass rush.  That would give a decent rotation in a bad DE draft year.

Grab a cheap vet CB and LB and we're off to the draft.

Pick up a Kinlaw type in the draft, and a CB and RB...and we have a chance at having a chance.

Safety. Plesse add a safety 

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Safety. Plesse add a safety 

Yeah, I'd actually really like safety and OG/C.  And I think it's a year you should definitely take a WR in the 3rd...can get legit ones this year.

But I don't know which of those we'll end up doing.  I was more for a 2nd/3rd round WR than Hurst...so hope he ends up being better than he has been.

You looking for a drafted safety?

3 minutes ago, takeitdown said:

Yeah, I'd actually really like safety and OG/C.  And I think it's a year you should definitely take a WR in the 3rd...can get legit ones this year.

But I don't know which of those we'll end up doing.  I was more for a 2nd/3rd round WR than Hurst...so hope he ends up being better than he has been.

You looking for a drafted safety?

Oh yeah. Every year I fall in love with a safety and every year I get heart broken.

Adams 

Hooker

Savage

Simmons 

Bates

Etc

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Oh yeah. Every year I fall in love with a safety and every year I get heart broken.

Adams 

Hooker

Savage

Simmons 

Bates

Etc

Got you.  Yeah, we definitely could use a playmaking safety.

We just also nearly have to have a CB, a RB and some other line penetrator.  But a playmaker always makes a difference, so any guy who can fly around and get INTs (while still doing his job) can cover over some problems.

22 minutes ago, WinningIsTheOnlyOption said:

Depends on how much help he ends up having. I say you get a big body like Poe or someone built like that, bring back Hageman and those numbers might be 10 or better, but if you just have a bunch of mid sized players by NFL standards on the D-line I would be saying maybe 4 at best. Just my opinion. Flame away. Falcons need some bigger players with some weight on Defense. 

Cmon man, Hageman ain’t ****...can’t believe people still clamor for this bum.

also, Fowler got his sacks in LAR on a “mid size line”...Grady got a solid 20 on Donald even. Brockers was also at 305. Argument doesn’t carry any weight (get it..weight :tiphat:)