If you like quarterbacks, the NFC south will be fun to watch

ya_boi_j

3 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

You’ve got three of the all time greats....and then there’s mediocre Teddy/Kyle Allen. I guess you could give him some benefit of the doubt to the fact he’ll have McCaffrey at least. 

If Carolina gets at least one more good WR or tight end Teddy will be okay. It's going to be fun to watch

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

If Carolina gets at least one more good WR or tight end Teddy will be okay. It's going to be fun to watch

As long as they don’t put it on his shoulders, he should be relatively fine. I’d expect his numbers to be pretty pedestrian similar to his Minnesota days, but a bit better. 

42 minutes ago, Jesus said:

So Matt owns Tampa Bay, but has never beat Brady. How is that gonna work out?

Gonna be okay! In SB loss was NOT his fault! A total cluster phi!k by the d and some idiot plays on offense did them boys in! Wasn’t MR2.  He owned them beyotches till his support got drunk and fell asleep! 5 mins doomed them boys! Y’all saw, lived it! Brady was done and we knew it...but, yet, here we stand, into NFL  infamy..,so sad, but still here and living! It’s all good. 

16 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Tampa is already being called a Super Bowl team.

The media and fans of teams from other divisions need to realize that the NFC South isn't the AFC East.

Brady won't have easy avenues to the playoffs, conference championship games, or SBs here in this division.

I expect the Saints to be business as usual and the Falcons to make a return as a viable contender. Panthers may slip some more because they've lost so much on that defense and are pretty much rebuilding.