-------gap-------

3) Nevin Gallimore, DT - late 1st

4) Justin Madubuike, DT - early-to-mid 2nd

5) Ross Blacklock, DT - early-to-mid 2nd

------gap--------

6) Jordon Elliot - late 2nd-mid 3rd

----gap--------

everybody else

Question: How do Blacklock fans not know how to spell the man's name correctly? It isn't even a complicated name like Ngakoue. I understand if you are just learning about the prospect but if you are advocating for him with our 1st round pick, I assume you know his actual name.

That said, I really like Blacklock and think he is worthy of a 1st round pick. I hope if Blacklock is the plan we move down a bit in the first, especially with us losing that 2nd.

Edited by Artys Arryn

40 minutes ago, Artys Arryn said:

Question: How do Blacklock fans not know how to spell the man's name correctly? It isn't even a complicated name like Ngakoue. I understand if you are just learning about the prospect but if you are advocating for him with our 1st round pick, I assume you know his actual name.

That said, I really like Blacklock and think he is worthy of a 1st round pick. I hope if Blacklock is the plan we move down a bit in the first, especially with us losing that 2nd.

To answer your question its a typo, mistake they happen. The problem about today. Everybody is a walking tabloid, it's one sentence. How can you have more information about my opinion than I do. I'm not advocating for him, I literally said IN MY ONE SENTENCE IF they chose him at 16, I wouldn't be too upset. Never said I was a fan of anybody. 

Question: Did you copy and paste "Ngakoue" or are you a fan? How long have I known of this prospect, you tell me?

A team has to have a trade partner whether up or down, if at 16 they call his named I wouldn't be too upset about the pick.

6 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

If we stay at 16 and Kinlaw is gone, I want Henderson or Murray. Or trade down and get Gallimore, the better DT.

Gallimore is a good player.

Things I see: I don't see him being a right now guy, more of a development next year guy, just don't see the consistency against double teams and when he has to be a "power" guy. He's a move guy, quick guy, but he's not complete to me. I also watch how teams treat a player, teams don't treat Gallimore as a threat where he is demanding double teams or extra attention. Blacklock, Elliot, they get extra attention. Demand it! Just my two cents.

I think Blacklock and Elliot are the more complete guys. Elliot is ready to play right now, like RIGHT RIGHT NOW, Blacklock biggest problem is pad level other than that he can win with both speed and power and has just as good a get off as Gallimore. All I'm saying is at 16, and either guy is picked, I have zero complaints. I'm not saying they couldn't get the same guys at 20 or 22, you need a trade partner to get to 20 or 22. I wouldn't mind Henderson over them, wouldn't be mad at that either.

1 hour ago, datchrisb1 said:

To answer your question its a typo, mistake they happen. The problem about today. Everybody is a walking tabloid, it's one sentence. How can you have more information about my opinion than I do. I'm not advocating for him, I literally said IN MY ONE SENTENCE IF they chose him at 16, I wouldn't be too upset. Never said I was a fan of anybody. 

Question: Did you copy and paste "Ngakoue" or are you a fan? How long have I known of this prospect, you tell me?

A team has to have a trade partner whether up or down, if at 16 they call his named I wouldn't be too upset about the pick.

Don't act like I personally came at you. You weren't even the only one in this thread who misspelled his name and I've seen it several times in other threads. It's just a strange observation. 

To answer your question. I didn't copy and paste Ngakoue. Though I wouldn't begrudge someone needing to check it because it's a weird *** name, unlike Blacklock. Which was my point.

Agree on the trade partner, but this year it's probably more likely to be an option since there are several positions we aren't in the market for that are liable to slip to 16. WR and LT specifically. I'd say it's likely a team picking in the mid to late 20s could come up and give us an even better value on Blacklock. Also would be fine taking him at 16, just think we could get a little extra value if he's our target.

2 hours ago, g-dawg said:

1) Derrick Brown, DT - early-to-mid 1st

2) Javon Kinlaw, DT - mid 1st

-------gap-------

3) Nevin Gallimore, DT - late 1st

4) Justin Madubuike, DT - early-to-mid 2nd

5) Ross Blacklock, DT - early-to-mid 2nd

------gap--------

6) Jordon Elliot - late 2nd-mid 3rd

----gap--------

everybody else

Teams may see this differently is all.DTs maybe used for different jobs for teams so what one evaluation may bare may not be the same for what a certain team is looking at.

• 4 weeks later...