Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I love Kinlaw but I believe the Hurst trade took trading up off the table.

Me too, but you can never count it out.

I still think a trade down is more plausible this year, though. But there should be good players at #16 too. 

Next season is going to be exciting.

Edited by niels petersen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, niels petersen said:

Me too, but you can never count it out.

I still think a trade down is more plausible this year, though. But there should be good players at #16 too. 

Next season is going to be exciting.

Yeah if Kinlaw is off the table, I would probably trade down.

Is CJ Henderson soooo much better than Trevon Diggs and AJ Terrell who could go anywhere from #25-50?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Yeah if Kinlaw is off the table, I would probably trade down.

Is CJ Henderson soooo much better than Trevon Diggs and AJ Terrell who could go anywhere from #25-50?

Stay far away from Henderson. Dude wants nothing to do with tackling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Yeah if Kinlaw is off the table, I would probably trade down.

Is CJ Henderson soooo much better than Trevon Diggs and AJ Terrell who could go anywhere from #25-50?

CJ > 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Yeah if Kinlaw is off the table, I would probably trade down.

Is CJ Henderson soooo much better than Trevon Diggs and AJ Terrell who could go anywhere from #25-50?

I'm not sure he is.

Would be very happy with a trade down and any of those two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chaisson in the first (Campbell replacement). Jordan Elliot in the second. Best CB remaining in the third. Guard in the 4th.

If Kinlaw is there, you take him. I just don't think he will be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, djbrough said:

Chaisson in the first (Campbell replacement). Jordan Elliot in the second. Best CB remaining in the third. Guard in the 4th.

If Kinlaw is there, you take him. I just don't think he will be.

This guy gets it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

Both Kinlaw and CJ Henderson are available at 16.  What would you do here?  Trade back knowing one of them would still be there, while picking up an extra pick.

Kinlaw and wouldn’t think twice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Kinlaw is there at 16, run to the podium! 
 

If not i would trade back, look for Gallimore or Blacklock in late first, grab Taylor/Dobbins/Swift with whoever’s available In the 2nd and hope Dantzler is there with pick we acquire trading back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...