Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FalconsIn2012

Fowler Signed (CONFIRMED)

2 minutes ago, atljbo said:

i can see a DT being grabbed...... If we can grab a Michael Bennett  (who is a inside rusher) ... That would be big...

I see Clayborn most likely coming back which is good

At this point, I think they plan on AC and developing Cominsky for that Bennett role.

I’d love to get an iOL by end of round 2 that projects to C at minimum for 2021 and can play LG if desired.

Just now, Schwarzwald said:

At this point, I think they plan on AC and developing Cominsky for that Bennett role.

I’d love to get an iOL by end of round 2 that projects to C at minimum for 2021 and can play LG if desired.

I'd be good with this. 

Just now, Schwarzwald said:

I def think we are looking to develop cominsky into that guy even tho last year he showed more at DE then i thought he could.

I think bennett production is and leadership would be HUGEEEEE.. Having so many guys that can rush from the DE/DT position is huge

I do know we can use that mid level exemption tool on Clayborn

39 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Nothing to do with size. Our premiere pass rusher who is a situational rusher at best. I'm not tryna go through that again. I just don't want some one gets pressure against second and third string tackles and back up qbs. I want a real rusher, or a tandem that gives us depth to send fresh bodies. And #44 was not it

#44 was a pair of Cugas in an Air Jordan box.

1 minute ago, Run 'n' Shoot said:

They finally got DQ the guy he really wanted in 2015.

Going to be even more important in what may be the best QB division anyone's seen in a while.

But hopefully Brees and Brady show their ages and fall off a cliff.

That would be glorious!!

19 minutes ago, rudy said:

Naaa... that's NOT a discount. He was slated to get around $14M per year

The only thing I like about this deal is that it's only for 3 years...unlike the 5 years for Quinn

Slated to get $14.8M per spotrac, but the way FA was going he could have asked for more. Geriatric Quinn got 15Ms for 5 years. 

3 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Slated to get $14.8M per spotrac, but the way FA was going he could have asked for more. Geriatric Quinn got 15Ms for 5 years. 

Quinn's deal is really only two years when you look at the guaranteed money. 

1 minute ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

I'd rather the younger more potential Fowler for 3 years than Quinn for 5 with around the same price tag.

I'm curious how much Clowney goes for. If it's near 16m on average I will be disappointed we went after Fowler over him.

Hes not getting what he wanted so he's looking like he will stay in seattle.

39 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

I can dig this, not looking to trade up for him though.

As for CB, hard to say, but team may just be really comfortable with Sheffield and Oliver. To make Tru a post 1 cut before the draft wouldn’t make sense if the felt they had to land their CB1 in the draft. Cut ties after you get your guy.

unless they are planning to trade up for his replacement or they do feel comfortable with current players as starters.  I honestly feel we're good with Oliver and Sheff, but we can always find a deal on the street and we can't forget BWW played well down the stretch.  

Im not sure Kinlaw is gonna drop to 16, but we've seen stranger things happen.  

Plus making Tru a post June 1 cut allows us to save 10 million which would cover the entire draft salary and a little more to round out the roster.

25 minutes ago, atljbo said:

i can see a DT being grabbed...... If we can grab a Michael Bennett  (who is a inside rusher) ... That would be big...

I see Clayborn most likely coming back which is good

Yea people like Clayborn and Michael Bennett are more than likely after draft options and AC might be a person that is willing to wait until after June 1st for us

Further proof that cap space isn't real. I'm half kidding. We had $8.6M per spotrac before the signing, so unless it's backloaded to where he's making 8/20/20 or something along those lines, no idea how TD makes the numbers work