Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KCFalcon22

The Teddy Tommy BridgeBrady Atlanta Falcons thread of water

Just now, FalconsIn2012 said:

Arians is a better offensive mind than McDaniels.  He got 5,100 yards from Winston.  And Brady throws no picks so I think it’s a good fit

No doubt Arains is an offensive guru but It’s still a new system.  There will be growing pains. He’s also 43 years old

9 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

No doubt Arains is an offensive guru but It’s still a new system.  There will be growing pains. He’s also 43 years old

Have we seen Brady throw like Arians asked Jameis, tho?

Brady coming for that 30/30 Jameis! :lol:

Yep, according to NFL.Com, the Sucs expected to sign Brady soon, probably tomorrow, for around 30 Million dollars a year. 
So looks like we are going to have to play the GOAT twice a year, for at least one year, maybe 2, not to mention, the little GOAT in N. O.  We've beat 'em both before, but, we'll have to bring our "A Game" against those two!!!

29 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

They better have a good plan in protection.Suc oline is exactly what the Succaneers are reknown for.

Eh I dunno.  Winston holds the ball forever. Think part of it was on the qb if not most of it. He did lead the league and yards. They gave him enough time.

2 minutes ago, Mr.Blank said:

Of course he is......Well, we will be fighting the Panthers to avoid the cellar this year. DQ and TD will be gone.

They better bring everything they got this year. I trust Morris. We dont get a run gm we are screwed. 

1 hour ago, NCFalconfan said:

I was born and raised in Charlotte. I currently live 10 mins from the Charlotte city limits. I've hated the Panthers ever since Jerry Richardson announced he was bringing a team here. I will continue to hate the Panthers equally now that they've moved on from Ru Paul at qb.

I like Bridgewater! Different kind of QB than Newton is, but feel he can play at an elite level if all goes well. Just not sure the Panthers have the offensive support he needs outside of McCaffrey, lacking WRs and OL. Never had to worry too much about an OL with Newton there. Going to be a completely different kind of game for Panther Fans. 

4 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Chargers may be in the hunt too, but TB is pushing the hardest from what I can tell. 

Jameis & Cam are dealing with some bad cases of explosive diarrhea right now :o:lol:

Not much of a fan of crab legs, didn't realize they cause diarrhea though

:ninja::lol:

59 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

As long as we can get some pressure on him, IM not worried about Brady at all...Jameis usually killed us scrambling. lol

50 minutes ago, FalconJim said:

Yep, according to NFL.Com, the Sucs expected to sign Brady soon, probably tomorrow, for around 30 Million dollars a year. 
So looks like we are going to have to play the GOAT twice a year, for at least one year, maybe 2, not to mention, the little GOAT in N. O.  We've beat 'em both before, but, we'll have to bring our "A Game" against those two!!!

TD/Quinn better have us ready to go. Or thats their *****. lol. We should be ok though with any type of pass rush.... THose guys are getting OLD...lol

8 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

In defense of Brady he is pushing 45

And RYans "weapons" are overrated..He has JUlio(whos off the field alot) and who else? Ridley and Hooper were decent but nothing special imo..And FReeman was a shell of himself.

6 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Declined but better than Winston

No doubt and here’s the thing in Arians system he likes to get the ball downfield which means QB holds the ball longer however Brady is one who gets the ball out quickly.  That’s why pass rush is going to be extremely important against him and Brees!

Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

No doubt and here’s the thing in Arians system he likes to get the ball downfield which means QB holds the ball longer however Brady is one who gets the ball out quickly.  That’s why pass rush is going to be extremely important against him and Brees!

A lot of people are downplaying the move. Gonna be a lot of crow eaten imo

57 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

In defense of Brady he is pushing 45

He is, but it's more of a shot on people who just really really hate Ryan 

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Ryan and Brady have identical QBR between 2016-2018

People forget that Brady’s second best receiver was Jakobi Meyers last year

And during that 2016-2018 period you were crazy if you even suggested that Ryan was anywhere close to Brady. Brady has also benefited from consistency with his OC, a good OL, and a good running game for most of his career. He's had some solid pass catchers too like Gronk, Edelman and then he had Moss and Welker for a bit too. 

Sanu isn't a bad WR either, but he wasn't good for them last year. Did he just regress that bad after going from Atlanta to New England, or is there something else? 

7 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Brady at this point in his career doesn't look anywhere close to the type of QB that Arians usually likes in his system.

True.  But on the other hand, Carson Palmer flourished under Arians without being that guy.

18 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

And during that 2016-2018 period you were crazy if you even suggested that Ryan was anywhere close to Brady. Brady has also benefited from consistency with his OC, a good OL, and a good running game for most of his career. He's had some solid pass catchers too like Gronk, Edelman and then he had Moss and Welker for a bit too. 

Sanu isn't a bad WR either, but he wasn't good for them last year. Did he just regress that bad after going from Atlanta to New England, or is there something else? 

id say Ryan was every bit as good, if not better, than Brady from 2016-2018.  They were definitely 1a and 1b at the position over that 3 year stretch

Just now, FalconsIn2012 said:

id say Ryan was every bit as good, if not better, than Brady from 2016-2018.  They were definitely 1a and 1b at the position over that 3 year stretch

I can agree with that. Too bad that's not the perception around the league.