2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

And yet in those 13 years the Falcons have been to the SB should probably have been to another one in 2012 and have there most successful run in franchise history.

Whats your point all it tells me is we've found other ways too win.

And you would agree that TDs list of drafted DE have been pretty bad or let’s say they pretty much sucked

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it is indeed possible that nothing of substance is brewing.

Except that the falcons always make moves....every single year.   Sometimes they do not work out but the Falcons usually always make a  pretty big move or 2

Actually played pretty well last year on a defense with no secondary. Unless we give him a stupid huge contract, it wouldn’t be the worst signing in the world. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Atl Falcon said:

And you would agree that TDs list of drafted DE have been pretty bad or let’s say they pretty much sucked

They could be better but again the idea TD went out and said here MS and DQ here are these players you mention.

You honestly think the coaches had zero input in these picks or is it just because the GM controls the draft he’s just off on his own on this.

See I’ve echoed this many a time it’s not a singular context in this sport.For some reason fans like to think it is.

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

They could be better but again the idea TD went out and said here MS and DQ here are these players you mention.

You honestly think the coaches had zero input in these picks or is it just because the GM controls the draft he’s just off on his own on this.

See I’ve echoed this many a time it’s not a singular context in this sport.For some reason fans like to think it is.

Lol at Mike Smith and Dan Quinn....you must love you some TD

3 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Lol at Mike Smith and Dan Quinn....you must love you some TD

So you don’t think coaches have input on players they want ?

Do you honestly believe that seriously?

You think the GM just goes rogue and says there you go make it work ?

Do you realise what a collaborative work environment is right.

21 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

So you don’t think coaches have input on players they want ?

Do you honestly believe that seriously?

You think the GM just goes rogue and says there you go make it work ?

Do you realise what a collaborative work environment is right.

Coaches absolutely have input on player acquisition but after 13 yrs of NOT producing pass rushers with new HC coaches, new DCs, new DL coaches I’d say the most logical explanation would be the GM in fact does have a deficiency at identifying  pass rushers. 
So let’s say the falcons go 7-9 and miss the playoffs do we keep TD for another 13 yrs and hire and fire another 2-3 HCs waiting for him to get the job done. I’m pulling for TD but it’s do or die this year..other words it’s SHOWTIME or state line.  My last point is the same point it’s been....TD sucks at finding pass rushers that’s all I’m saying. 

Edited by Atl Falcon
9 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Coaches absolutely have input on player acquisition but after 13 yrs of NOT producing pass rushers with new HC coaches, new DCs, new DL coaches I’d say the most logical explanation would be the GM in fact does have a deficiency at identifying  pass rushers. 
So let’s say the falcons go 7-9 and miss the playoffs do we keep TD for another 13 yrs and hire and fire another 2-3 HCs waiting for him to get the job done. I’m pulling for TD but it’s do or die this year..other words it’s SHOWTIME or state line.  My last point is the same point it’s been....TD sucks at finding pass rushers that’s all I’m saying. 

I am on this train. I am a TD supporter, but pass rush has been our weakness for ages. This dude needs to fix it this year. I think he got this one right though. Hopefully this will help out Takk produce as well.

18 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

I’d say the whole organisation has an issue with it.Scouts Coaches and the GM.Much like pre 2008 you think one man in TD changed the organisation’s or was it a number of things across the board that changed.I’d suggest to you we have to be better across those 3 mentioned areas if we want better results in a particular area.

Its business as usual the franchise as a whole has to find ways to be better.The idea one man on his own is at fault for this is a fallacy.

12 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I’d say the whole organisation has an issue with it.Scouts Coaches and the GM.Much like pre 2008 you think one man in TD changed the organisation’s or was it a number of things across the board that changed.I’d suggest to you we have to be better across those 3 mentioned areas if we want better results in a particular area.

Its business as usual the franchise as a whole has to find ways to be better.The idea one man on his own is at fault for this is a fallacy.

Agree with it’s all a collective process but TD gets big bucks and has the title GM so he must be held accountable imo. He’s very fortunate to still be here right wrong or indifferent. I hope he adds the pieces to the SB puzzle the window is 3/4 closed. We shall see very very soon