Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Osiruz

Dan Quinn's job is riding in finding a pass rusher

5 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

So you expect a rookie LB to lead us in tackles this year?

And a rook to be our best CB?

Who do you expect to get 8 sacks at the LDE position?

Slow down Nancy! FA & the Draft haven't even happened yet, and you're crying that the sky is falling! Relax a little bit and enjoy the process. 

5 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Are you really trying to hype up the importance of Campbell and Beasley? :lol: I have officially seen it all. 8 sacks while being a body bag for the other 500+ plays he was in the game on. Campbell has created 5.5 sacks, 5 FFs, 1 FR, 3 INTs and zero TDs... in 4 seasons. Paul Worrilow the great had 4 sacks, 3 FFs, 3 FRs, 2 INTs and zero TDs...in 4 seasons. Both non-impact players that get tackles down the field after we have already been gashed. And yes, I am well aware one played SLB and the other played MLB. 

• Beasley got a 1 year prove it deal as expected paying him nearly 10 million. Would you match that? 
  • Campbell will likely be signed down the road for cheap because he's nothing more than a depth LB. I wouldn't be against bringing him back as a backup but his starting days should be over. He's a mediocre LB.

Now Trufant on the other hand...He will be tough to replace. I was higher on him than a lot on here and thought he should have been around for one more year. Cutting him almost guarantees we have to get a CB early in the draft. No way can we go into next season with just Oliver, Sheffield, Miller and maybe Kazee who already clearly failed at CB last year.

No I’m just asking who’s gonna lead our team in sacks, tackles and LCB play in the National Football League. That’s all.

18 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

He better be praying his offense can find a running game.

If the defense can replicate 2nd half of 2019 form I think he’ll be fine.

If we can’t run the football that’ll give us more issues.

With Koetter? His running game has never scared opposing defenses before go

9 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I saw the pass rush start to get home in the second half with mainly Beasley and Clayborn. I saw Blidi do a decent job replacing Trufant on the outside. They all gone bro. Trufant and Campbell too.

I saw improvement out of Oliver Sheffield and Allen the backend seemed more connected with the coaching change.

I saw more pressure Clayborn Beasley and Jarrett who on a lot of occasions was putting pressure on rushing with 3 through straight up effort.

Im not sure why you think this is such an impossible task thinking these guys can’t be replaced.We saw it in 2016 injuries and all we took an inexperienced defense to the SB.4 rooks started on that defense 4 yet we lose a similar amount here and it’s doom and gloom yeah ok.

You still think coaching doesn’t matter.

13 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

With Koetter? His running game has never scared opposing defenses before go

Well this is it I’m not expecting anything so there’s no chance I’ll be surprised or disappointed.I’ve never been a huge fan of the OC hires after KS left and for me I’m just like whatever.

Thee only way this side of the ball gets better is if it gets a credible threat running it so it allows Ryan to use more PA.If not we’ll still see that easy to read BS on 3rd and long and seeing guys like McGary exploited.

12 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Well this is it I’m not expecting anything so there’s no chance I’ll be surprised or disappointed.I’ve never been a huge fan of the OC hires after KS left and for me I’m just like whatever.

Thee only way this side of the ball gets better is if it gets a credible threat running it so it allows Ryan to use more PA.If not we’ll still see that easy to read BS on 3rd and long and seeing guys like McGary exploited.

Also, Quinn/TD teams just aren't stout in the trenches.