Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Osiruz

Dan Quinn's job is riding in finding a pass rusher

If he and and trader Tom fail to land something for the 3rd straight season, Tom Brady and Brees will have this defense leaving the field wearing skirts. Tom Terrific will have Goodwin, Evans, and 2 really good TE's to throw to, and not to mention a very good pass rush. If they are going to pull something off this is the year to go all in. Cant keep failing like they did with Robert Quinn.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28918640/qb-tom-brady-expected-sign-buccaneers-sources-say

2 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

If they dont get a pass rusher I expect a 4th place finish in the NFCS 

Right now the Panthers are out tanking us, we will finish 7-9 and in third place because we cant ever get anything right. 

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

He better be praying his offense can find a running game.

If the defense can replicate 2nd half of 2019 form I think he’ll be fine.

If we can’t run the football that’ll give us more issues.

Defense about about to get set on fire with a 3 day waiting time to get a sack. I wouldn't mind if we made a play for Malcolm Jenkins. 

3 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Defense about about to get set on fire with a 3 day waiting time to get a sack. I wouldn't mind if we made a play for Malcolm Jenkins. 

Morris showed me enough last year for the light at the end of the tunnel to look a bit brighter.

We need improvement in the pass rush next year and some of the tighter coverage gave what we had a chance.

The defense  got sacks and pressure after week 8 with the same players that were on the roster at the beginning of the season. I think being stubborn and being loyal to certain players will get him canned faster. That's why hes in this position now

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Morris showed me enough last year for the light at the end of the tunnel to look a bit brighter.

We need improvement in the pass rush next and some of the tighter coverage gave what we had a chance.

Exaaaactly.

17 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

If he and and trader Tom fail to land something for the 3rd straight season, Tom Brady and Brees will have this defense leaving the field wearing skirts. Tom Terrific will have Goodwin, Evans, and 2 really good TE's to throw to, and not to mention a very good pass rush. If they are going to pull something off this is the year to go all in. Cant keep failing like they did with Robert Quinn.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28918640/qb-tom-brady-expected-sign-buccaneers-sources-say

Matt Ryan will light Brees and Brady up like a Christmas tree. Brees and Brady will probably be over the hill this year.

5 minutes ago, red falcon said:

Meaning it's a lie or salary cap?

Finding a pass rusher or not does not affect his job. The team not producing due to a lack of good coaching affects his job. They can sign Clowney and pay him $25 mill a year and it won't mean anything if he only nets 5 sacks and gets double teamed all year while no one else outside of Grady steps up. Scheme scheme scheme. Why some people fail to realize this will forever be beyond me. I trust who he has in place to coach the defense tons more than I trust him. 

11 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Finding a pass rusher or not does not affect his job. The team not producing due to a lack of good coaching affects his job. They can sign Clowney and pay him $25 mill a year and it won't mean anything if he only nets 5 sacks and gets double teamed all year while no one else outside of Grady steps up. Scheme scheme scheme. Why some people fail to realize this will forever be beyond me. I trust who he has in place to coach the defense tons more than I trust him. 

No cap.

27 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Matt Ryan will light Brees and Brady up like a Christmas tree. Brees and Brady will probably be over the hill this year.

Father Time is closing fast on them and this could be the year he catches them.

30 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Matt Ryan has never beaten Brady.