Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FentayeJones

Falcons Place Original Round Tender On RB Brian Hill

2 minutes ago, hjerry said:

It's the lowest tender. You either do this, or don't tender him at all making him a FA

Not saying this was the right call, but there were only two

Oh I know. I wouldn’t have tendered him that’s all. If we draft a back we then have 4 RB again or cut someone while paying Hill $2.1 as a rotational piece. Just doesn’t wow me at all...maybe he will ball out and I will be happy to be wrong.

Just now, red falcon said:

As much as some hate him always went forward when he played. Took advantage of his opportunist as well. Dont understand the hate.

Wouldn’t hate it if we had cap space to pizz away. We can draft what he does in mid rounds and use the 2.1 in space elsewhere. We now either have 4 RBs, don’t draft one or cut one already on a dirt cheap deal to pay a Hill.

1 minute ago, 1989Fan said:

Wouldn’t hate it if we had cap space to pizz away. We can draft what he does in mid rounds and use the 2.1 in space elsewhere. We now either have 4 RBs, don’t draft one or cut one already on a dirt cheap deal to pay a Hill.

I definitely understand the cap space issue. They should be able to cut him in camp if we end up with a promising back in the draft right?

Just now, red falcon said:

I definitely understand the cap space issue. They should be able to cut him in camp if we end up with a promising back in the draft right?

Does his tender amount become fully guaranteed like franchise tag? Anyone smarter than me able to clarify? Didn’t find it in a G search.

2 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Does his tender amount become fully guaranteed like franchise tag? Anyone smarter than me able to clarify? Didn’t find it in a G search.

I can't find the truth there either. If none is guaranteed I get the move more. It'd be stellar if someone offered to him and we got a 5th though. Not a high pick so it wouldn't surprise me terribly, but I don't think he necessarily showed enough to merit that.

22 minutes ago, red falcon said:

As much as some hate him always went forward when he played. Took advantage of his opportunist as well. Dont understand the hate.

Yeah he averaged 4.1 ypc and had 3 TDs in a limited role. I like him.

I'd cut Ito and draft a speed demon to team with him and Ollison.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Yeah he averaged 4.1 ypc and had 3 TDs in a limited role. I like him.

I'd cut Ito and draft a speed demon to team with him and Ollison.

Glad someone else saw that he was productive.  Even without looking at stats I saw he was doing damage. People see what they want to see.

Just kept running free into a wall, oh and he catches well lol.

Edited by red falcon

5 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Both of those thimgs were recent developments

Cause they wouldnt give him the dang ball lol. It took ito and free going down before he got a chance. We didnt have a run gm all year? Why did it take so long? The staff is so stubborn.