Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Falcons Fan MVP

How do you feel about the possibility of Mr. Everson Greffen being signed by our Atlanta Falcons?

5 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I'd be down. He also wouldn't count against the comp picks.

I don't believe this to be the case. Everything that I can find has him as not being 100% available till the start of the league year. Voiding his contract made him a FA, meaning that he does count 

3 minutes ago, hjerry said:

I don't believe this to be the case. Everything that I can find has him as not being 100% available till the start of the league year. Voiding his contract made him a FA, meaning that he does count 

Ahh then I'm not so for it. Thanks for the correction. 

Posted (edited)

Was about to make a thread on Griffen. I think it’s down to him, Fowler, and Irvin. The connection to Fowler and Irvin is DQ. The connection to Griffen is Loupi and Karl Dunbar. Dunbar was Griffen’s position coach in 2010-11 in Minny and also was with Loupi at Alabama in 2016-17. Griffen could be the choice. Lupoi. My bad.

Edited by ike barn87987

2 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

11 million a year?

Like they said on 92.9 if we had money to be in the mix for Quinn at 14 mil, then we should have money for Griffen. TD and company are working the numbers for a pass rusher. It’s just a matter of which one.

Imho, this is the deal that makes sense for us!  We’ve got sooo many areas to shore up at the moment and very ltl $.  I blv this would be most production for our $......and we still need at least legit a B+ draft.  

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

11 million a year?

I doubt we get a true difference maker for very much less aside from scoring big in draft which would likely be chase young and nothing else.  I’m not a capologist but if we were in on Quinn at all that # seems doable.  we can’t go w what’s in the barn now + a scrap heap project or 2.  We just can’t.  If I’m DQ I’m offering to be this cats driver, chef, maid whatever man.......