Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FalconsIn2012

Bears Release Floyd:

Depends how much he wants, but I'd like to have him. Being a UGA dude wouldn't hurt since I'm guessing he'd help with ticket sales for AB.

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Overrated. He's not much better than Campbell.

But he is better, and he's got the versatility to play some nickel DE. Depending on the money he gets, he could be a good option. Simplify things for him.

3 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Depends how much he wants, but I'd like to have him. Being a UGA dude wouldn't hurt since I'm guessing he'd help with ticket sales for AB.

But he is better, and he's got the versatility to play some nickel DE. Depending on the money he gets, he could be a good option. Simplify things for him.

remember before the draft Quinn was making him practice at MLB lol how time flies 

8 minutes ago, Romfal said:

hello? a OLB in a 3-4 is a **** pass rusher, thats his main job

Ted Monachino said this week that no player on Chicago's roster can do what Floyd does for the defense.

“There’s only one guy in our building that can do the job that Leonard is asked to do, and that’s Leonard Floyd,” Monachino said. “He’s playing at as high a level as I’ve ever had a ‘Sam’ [linebacker] play. I couldn’t ask any more of him.

“He wears a lot of hats throughout the game. He’s in coverage in base. He’s in coverage in sub. He’s a rusher in base. He’s a rusher in sub. He does it all for us. I do wish for him, and I think it would help all of us if he got some sacks, and we didn’t have to answer the same question once a month. But I do believe he’s playing at as high a level as any ‘Sam’ in our league.”