Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FalconofShadows

Robert Quinn chose Bears over Falcons

1 minute ago, Summerhill said:

5 years seems a little long for a player his age. 

Probably pushed most of his non guaranteed money into last 2 or 3 years to give them ability to cut him and save money in a few years iff he doesn't pan out.

as much as i wouldn’t have wanted to give him that crazy contract, it still sucks that the realistic pass rusher market is drying up quick. 

7 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

And we are going to hear so many TD bashers somehow blame Dimitroff for not getting him....forgetting to realize it takes two 

i get that and i do think you have to keep that in mind .... But at the end of the day its about producing... We HAVE to bring in a couple of rushers

8 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

And we are going to hear so many TD bashers somehow blame Dimitroff for not getting him....forgetting to realize it takes two 

that and the ones who trash Blank

I know the want for players with a name but y'all seriously need to understand that not getting a known name isn't the end of the world. These guys are choosing money(rightfully so) over team success. Let that sink in. The right guy for $5 million can be just as impactful to the success of the team as these guys making $15 mill or higher

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I know the want for players with a name but y'all seriously need to understand that not getting a known name isn't the end of the world. These guys are choosing money(rightfully so) over team success. Let that sink in. The right guy for $5 million can be just as impactful to the success of the team as these guys making $15 mill or higher

Quinn was legit one of the best and most efficient DEs in the league last year. The contract he signed is more than fair compared to peers. 

Just now, Bobby.Digital said:

Quinn was legit one of the best and most efficient DEs in the league last year. The contract he signed is more than fair compared to peers. 

Not even close to the point I was making. 

5 minutes ago, federicofalcon2 said:

Leonard Floyd was just released I'm guessing due to Quinn signing, take a chance on him?

I like him. Depends how much money he wants. He's a good LB and more than capable of taking over Campbell's spot and doing it better. From lurking Bears forums about him a ways back, he's apparently done well at LB but he wants to get paid...if true, might be a situation where it'd be better to chase someone else. Not counting against the comp formula is nice tho

1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I like him. Depends how much money he wants. He's a good LB and more than capable of taking over Campbell's spot and doing it better. From lurking Bears forums about him a ways back, he's apparently done well at LB but he wants to get paid...if true, might be a situation where it'd be better to chase someone else. Not counting against the comp formula is nice tho

Just based off his overall career numbers, he should have a very small market. By market I mean money value, not teams interested