Quinn & Irvin To Falcons?

51 minutes ago, federicofalcon2 said:

I agree we need a CB, but are we looking for DEPTH or another starter to replace Tru?  Getting Lamar Jackson in later rounds I've heard could help us with depth, while still allowing us to pick up a start along the line.  

Also, which one would you prefer, staying and getting Chaisson or AJ, or trading up for Kinlaw/Brown?

I personally think we need a stater, Ollie hasn't shown me much to consider him sliding into the #1 cb role, but transitioning from a college to Nfl cb will take time regardless who we draf. So in that sense I'd rather stay and get best dlineman available and keep the pics, we've already lost some for hayden

1 hour ago, atljbo said:

yea... i knew he was gonna get paid....... Mario Addison was the one man.

Fowler is getting 15 mil..... That wallet gotta be open

We still have Everson Griffen, Michael Bennett, Bruce Irvin.

We shall see

everson griffen would be my choice. I don't see it happening though

Edited by Drvillain

2 hours ago, Dirtybird3 said:

I personally think we need a stater, Ollie hasn't shown me much to consider him sliding into the #1 cb role, but transitioning from a college to Nfl cb will take time regardless who we draf. So in that sense I'd rather stay and get best dlineman available and keep the pics, we've already lost some for hayden

They have to be thinking of putting.Sheffield at LCB.