Quinn & Irvin To Falcons?

Just now, FalconsIn2012 said:

The smoke is starting to point to a fire

Falcons Target Ex-Cowboys Pass Rusher: Report

Holy **** dude

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/sports/2020/03/atlanta-falcons-target-cowboys-robert-quinn/amp/

The article cites McClure again. They are all just speculating because of McClure saying we should do it. Stop.

You intentionally hid the article and just posted the clickbait title.

1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Any reason you dislike him? I think he'd be a terrific bargain pickup. 

This. I'd like Irvin with someone else. Don't really want Quinn, especially after cowboys fans didnt like him. They think every player they have is all pro if they didn't like him something was wrong wrong. He screams to me what everyone on this board hates. Beats up on bad tackles and gets smoked in the run game. Purely a situational rusher. I personally want more than that.

15 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

This. I'd like Irvin with someone else. Don't really want Quinn, especially after cowboys fans didnt like him. They think every player they have is all pro if they didn't like him something was wrong wrong. He screams to me what everyone on this board hates. Beats up on bad tackles and gets smoked in the run game. Purely a situational rusher. I personally want more than that.

I like Quinn a bit more than that, but yeah, he's awful against the run. 

Side note - it may be reaching, dunno how long it's been there, but Irvin's Twitter location says he's in ATL. Thought it was interesting at least. Could be he's had his house there all this time and it'd make the move easier for sure.

1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I like Quinn a bit more than that, but yeah, he's awful against the run. 

Side note - it may be reaching, dunno how long it's been there, but Irvin's Twitter location says he's in ATL. Thought it was interesting at least. Could be he's had his house there all this time and it'd make the move easier for sure.

If he has a house there it could push him to us. From Atlanta, Falcons fan, just had another kid. He could be looking for stability and stop the team jumping.

7 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

I would hope so, they aren't long term, but we need a cb too

I agree we need a CB, but are we looking for DEPTH or another starter to replace Tru?  Getting Lamar Jackson in later rounds I've heard could help us with depth, while still allowing us to pick up a start along the line.  

Also, which one would you prefer, staying and getting Chaisson or AJ, or trading up for Kinlaw/Brown?