Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)

Rapoport

@RapSheet

53s

#Falcons free agent TE Austin Hooper, the top player at his position, is headed to the #Browns, per

@TomPelissero @MikeSilverand me. They’ve agreed to terms, he’s the new highest-paid TE.

Phone formats dumb sorry

Edited by FalconofShadows

Just now, MAD597 said:

Lame, but at least he is not in our conference. He will soon be the top TE in the NFL and we will regret letting him walk.

******* LOL.

Not even if he was playing with Mahomes, much less Mayfield. He will be forgotten in a season or two. That's what happens to every Browns player.

1 minute ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Hooper goes to one of the storied franchises in the NFL. Winners of cap space since 1999

might not be enough balls (pause) to feed everyone on that team. he went from being like the 3rd or 4th options here to 3rd or 4th option over there

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Just draft moss jr in the 3rd or 4th. Njoku would be a 1 year rental and then want a contract himself.

That’s true, but we honestly might have too many positions to fill now to go TE in the draft unless the FO really likes one of them. If I’m remembering correctly though, our FO did not like the TE class at the combine. 

Well, when I go to the draft in Cleveland next year I’ll be sure to thank every one I see for ATL getting a better comp pick because of them paying him so much.

Figures I’m happy my favorite team didn’t over pay him, just to have my second favorite team make that mistake instead.  It’s hard being a Falcons & Browns fan.

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

That’s true, but we honestly might have too many positions to fill now to go TE in the draft unless the FO really likes one of them. If I’m remembering correctly though, our FO did not like the TE class at the combine. 

TE is one of those positions though. And you can still like an individual without liking the class as a whole.

11 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

Rapoport

@RapSheet

53s

#Falcons free agent TE Austin Hooper, the top player at his position, is headed to the #Browns, per

@TomPelissero @MikeSilverand me. They’ve agreed to terms, he’s the new highest-paid TE.

Phone formats dumb sorry

Good riddance. Lol he will be another star for them to still underperform with. 

7 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Just draft moss jr in the 3rd or 4th. Njoku would be a 1 year rental and then want a contract himself.

It wouldn't be a 1 year rental, he'd be under team control/option.

2019: $1.33 million
2020: $1.76 million
2021: Club Option
2022: Free Agent