• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need defense

**** naw. Swift is the only back to take at 16. 

Would rather take Taylor or Dobbins at 16, and I don't want either at 16, so... There'll be players who slip to 16 if Chaisson and Kinlaw aren't there. Plain and simple.

31 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Sadly the defense was the teams strength from Weeks 7-17 last year

That’s a good thing it was our weakness going into that part of the season.

What we need is that better coaching on thee other side of the ball and DQ having the vision to pull all of it together.

Been on this for years now until we maximise what we have we’ll always make excuses everywhere else.

Fact of the matter is this team has always had top tier talent but through one measure or another the last 2 years it’s stumbled.

2 hours ago, Tomahawk Choppa said:

Who would you take in the 3rd or later? I've heard Zack Moss and AJ Dillions names come up a lot. 

I don’t scout myself much. I like Akers tho. Depends on who falls to round 3. Slight chance we jump at one in round 2 if we trade down first. I don’t see us taking one anywhere round 1.

DB(CB1 and both S spots)

SLB

Pass rush

iOL

^All likely better value than RB before round 3.

43 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

? Taylor is the most productive back in College football history. He threw down a sub 4.4. Dont see why anyone would have Swift above him.

That said its likely we.could trade down a few spots for a 3rd. I think that should be the play.

I can argue it.  Swift is a superior receiver and averaged the same ypc.  UGA opted not to run him to the ground.  And swift’s COD is singularly unique 

50 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

? Taylor is the most productive back in College football history. He threw down a sub 4.4. Dont see why anyone would have Swift above him.

That said its likely we.could trade down a few spots for a 3rd. I think that should be the play.

Fumble issues 

14 hours ago, Tomahawk Choppa said:

If Chaisson and Kinlaw are both gone by our pick, would you guys mind us taking Swift at 16? Or would you like to see us trade back, get some more picks and possibly take the best Defensive player available?

Chaisson is not a scheme fit. He is more a 3-4 OLB than a 4-3 DE.

If Kinlaw is gone (likely) take Henderson, the CB from Florida, to replace Trufant.

17 minutes ago, The Rock said:

Come on! How long have you been on these boards?

PFF also gave Duke Riley a high grade in preseason, and we all saw he turned out to be trash. 

Yes, comparing grades to something that happened over a years time vs what happened to a player in preseason Vs a bunch of backups and projecting that over the course of their career is exactly the same thing.

19 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Okudah screams BUST to me. I don't know why, but I don't see what everyone see's. His bar is set way too high imho

In 5 years, Okudah may be the best player from this draft

“On his 400 coverage snaps, just six resulted in a 15-plus yard gain for the opposing receiver. Those six plays accounted for nearly half of Okudah's yards allowed for the season, and he happened to be playing them all in off-coverage. When he went face-to-face with his opponent in press coverage, Okudah didn’t allow a single explosive play.”