Falcons are going Nuclear

achin2be

1 hour ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Lol no its not 

People acting like anybody was a genius for predicting Ty, Free, Hardy, etc. have been cut are comical.  Didn't take much to figure those guys were gone.  The only one that is remotely surprising is Tru. Without the new CBA, I don't think he gets cut, because I believe they can now spread his dead money over 2 years.

1 hour ago, achin2be said:

Be careful what you ask for... it’s happening. Falcons have chose the Nuclear option on their roster. Upper management will look like geniuses or clowns after this season. We shall see.

They will hopefully be gone in either case

2 hours ago, atljbo said:

if you are going to get a pass rusher in FA... You gotta create space.... I wouldnt be suprised if we signed Addison and Bennett in FA to just put aside the D-Line and straight up  attack the draft at CB, RB,TE,LB, G, WR

Mannnn they are going to trust young DBs so you haveeeeeee to have a consistent pass rush

We need better S play for us to trust young Dbs...

3 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

How are you and Athell feeling right now? Trufant was a hero to yall lol. Soooo Glad horse face is gone. 

Think it was dumb to do it this year when he would have saved a lot more next year but I can also see why they'd do it this year. 

Your life must suck man I'm sorry.

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Think it was dumb to do it this year when he would have saved a lot more next year but I can also see why they'd do it this year. 

Your life must suck man I'm sorry.

I am happy as a pig in mud, why would my life suck? you two are probably miserable as you were stanning him hardcore as well as Devondre Dumbbell. He plays soft, doesn't fit in our scheme, and his doesn't want to stick his nose in and tackle ball carriers. The writing was on the wall 2 seasons ago, I honestly expected him to last one more season but with Oliver and Sheffield balling out it makes sense. 

2 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

I am happy as a pig in mud, why would my life suck? you two are probably miserable as you were stanning him hardcore as well as Devondre Dumbbell. He plays soft, doesn't fit in our scheme, and his doesn't want to stick his nose in and tackle ball carriers. The writing was on the wall 2 seasons ago, I honestly expected him to last one more season but with Oliver and Sheffield balling out it makes sense. 

We said it was stupid to attack players personally like you. To say they're bad is one thing but personal attacks are small and petty dude. Mr. My Job Is Harder Than The NFL.

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

We said it was stupid to attack players personally like you. To say they're bad is one thing but personal attacks are small and petty dude. Mr. My Job Is Harder Than The NFL.

LOL nothing personal, many posters here make up nicknames for stupid players, it makes the board more fun. You should know by now I am cracking a joke at their expense. But seriously I never understood the Trufant love. He just didn't fit the scheme and he plays soft. Maybe this is the kick in the ace that he needs to rejuvinate his career. 

2 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

LOL nothing personal, many posters here make up nicknames for stupid players, it makes the board more fun. You should know by now I am cracking a joke at their expense. But seriously I never understood the Trufant love. He just didn't fit the scheme and he plays soft. Maybe this is the kick in the ace that he needs to rejuvinate his career. 

C’mon Osi, you’re making light of much of your edgy, nasty demeanor.  It’s not like you don’t know this man. :D

7 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

We didn't use him to his best skillset. He has amazing recovery and closing speed but Quinn just had him 15 yards back every play. It was stupid. Many wanna blame Trufant for that but hes gonna do what coaches say.

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

We didn't use him to his best skillset. He has amazing recovery and closing speed but Quinn just had him 15 yards back every play. It was stupid. Many wanna blame Trufant for that but hes gonna do what coaches say.

Nah thats how he prefers to play. Hes a zone corner and bail is his preferred go to move. DQ is a man to man jam your WR kind of guy, aint no way he's teaching him to bail that deep and congratulate his wr on every catch. 

19 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Nah thats how he prefers to play. Hes a zone corner and bail is his preferred go to move. DQ is a man to man jam your WR kind of guy, aint no way he's teaching him to bail that deep and congratulate his wr on every catch. 

Quinn is a man to man guy? Thought he was all cover 3 in Seattle. When did that happen? Lol