Jump to content

Falcons are going Nuclear


achin2be
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, achin2be said:

Upper management will look like geniuses or clowns after this season. We shall see.

I think this is the whole idea about the 2020 season. Boom or total bust. If it is boom, great. If it is a total bust, also great, we will draft the successor of Matt Ryan and hopefully start a new chapter.

Actually anything vastly different than 7-9 is great. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

These cuts are great moves imo :shrug:

 

I'm thinking CB will be 2 of the first 3 pick now.

I agree with a lot of the moves... moves are great until things go south. Let’s say our CB’s coverage this season is like Swiss Cheese... people are gonna shove that Trufant move up Q and Troffs butt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Herr Beast said:

I think this is the whole idea about the 2020 season. Boom or total bust. If it is boom, great. If it is a total bust, also great, we will draft the successor of Matt Ryan and hopefully start a new chapter.

Actually anything vastly different than 7-9 is great. 

After the crap show last season and lack of playoff appearances they are definitely pushing all chips in... all or nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, achin2be said:

Be careful what you ask for... it’s happening. Falcons have chose the Nuclear option on their roster. Upper management will look like geniuses or clowns after this season. We shall see.

They had to.  The salary cap is real.  This is the purge @FalconFanSince1970 amongst others said was coming

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, achin2be said:

Be careful what you ask for... it’s happening. Falcons have chose the Nuclear option on their roster. Upper management will look like geniuses or clowns after this season. We shall see.

I'm going to say,, they will look like Geniuses ,, ,I love what they are doing and what they have done.... Now, if I can say that after the Draft ,, We will be ready to make a run!! Get right or get left !! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, achin2be said:

I agree with a lot of the moves... moves are great until things go south. Let’s say our CB’s coverage this season is like Swiss Cheese... people are gonna shove that Trufant move up Q and Troffs butt.

As of right now, we'll be depending on Oliver and a rookie CB, that's scary. Unless we get a cheap vet CB in FA which is what I'm hoping for. If we can get good pass rush help in FA/Draft, I'd feel a lot better about the CB situation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Looks like the purge @kiwifalcon and @Ovie_Lover and others said wouldn’t happen has begun. Add Sanu, Hoop and Campbell to the list. Likely more to come. Troffed.

They cut players you've been *****ing about to decades and youre butt hurt. Not surprised. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Not sure how making cuts we have all predicted here is going nuclear.

When you let go A lot of your key core players with big ? Marks as to if they will even be able to fill them that’s nuclear. Name another team who has made these moves recently all at once... by the way I’m not necessarily disagreeing with most of the moves but this is A big gamble. Key players needing to be filled, TE, RB, LB, DE, CB... the defense is gonna be tested by every team... God help us if we can’t stop the pass and don’t have a edge rusher that produces. I’m not a fan of letting trufant go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Not sure how making cuts we have all predicted here is going nuclear.

Maybe, and I repeat, maybe, because BOTH Tru and Free were cut. Sambraillo, no big deal.

I'll say this: If Alex Mack gets cut, then we'll know for sure "the missiles are flying". :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

if you are going to get a pass rusher in FA... You gotta create space.... I wouldnt be suprised if we signed Addison and Bennett in FA to just put aside the D-Line and straight up  attack the draft at CB, RB,TE,LB, G, WR

 

Mannnn they are going to trust young DBs so you haveeeeeee to have a consistent pass rush

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Zzzzz said:

Maybe, and I repeat, maybe, because BOTH Tru and Free were cut. Sambraillo, no big deal.

I'll say this: If Alex Mack gets cut, then we'll know for sure "the missiles are flying". :D

Alex Mack won‘t be cut unless DQ&TD have job security beyond 2020, which I doubt very much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

4 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

I can predict that if we start the season 1-7 again, we actually will fire DQ, we will trade 1-2 players and we will tank hardcore.

We will be closer to 7-1 than we will be to 1-7,,, hold me to it.. I don't think I'll hear back from you....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...