Sambrailo cut

6 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

March Madness has not been cancelled.   If you sitting on a nice contract and haven't produced, today is not a good day to be a Falcon.

good to see no more complacency. Had years where Schaub was getting paid 4 per and Bosher 2.5. Can find better ways to use that money.

Just now, Refried Beans said:

Keep cutting, Hardy, Barner, keep going. Anyone on defense outside of Jarrett can go, anyone on offense outside of Ryan, Julio, Gage, Ridley, and two new rookie linemen can go. CUT THEM ALL. 

Hardy is a FA. Hope they don't give him another familiar contract. Keep churning and you can find a better WR4.

42 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

I wonder if Stocker or Bailey Follow those are only 2 other expected cuts left

I can't see Bailey being worth 6 mil this year, we would save 4.4 of that by cutting him, thats the money to pay the rookie class

5 minutes ago, Romfal said:

I can't see Bailey being worth 6 mil this year, we would save 4.4 of that by cutting him, thats the money to pay the rookie class

I agree but since he wasn't announced with this wave of cuts makes he think he isnt being cut or they really are trying to get him to take a pay cut

56 minutes ago, Snozberies17 said:

I wonder if Gono will fill in as the new swing tackle or if they move him back inside at LG...

Gono has some talent man. I wouldn't mind if they moved him to RT, McGary to RG and Lingstrom to LG. I believe McGary would be a serious mauler at guard and hide his weaknesses well. 

55 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

Gono has some talent man. I wouldn't mind if they moved him to RT, McGary to RG and Lingstrom to LG. I believe McGary would be a serious mauler at guard and hide his weaknesses well. 

He definitely has shown flashes of playing great football. I think one of the things thats hindered his development is constantly cross training him so hope whatever role they have in store for him this year, they keep him there and let him continue to grow. He could be the next great find on the line since Schraeder.

We likely structured Tyeler’s contract similarly so if we can land a DT upgrade next to Grady, he will be effectively a 1 year contract.

Good contract that covered our butt entering draft last year but with Kaleb and Gono emerging as a swing OL, and the great WETZEL...we good.