Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CAPT KHAOS

Roddy White Blasts Matt Ryan Haters

I think it is silly to even talk of moving on from Ryan, He could have another 7-8 good years left and if he keeps pace for those 7-8 years he may hold every QB record in NFL history. Maybe if we could give him a decent OC for more than 2 years in a row he'd be even better. As is he is a top 8 QB in thew NFL and can easily be top 5 when the OL starts doing well.

1 hour ago, KRUNKuno said:

Said it many times before, Roddy is and probably will always be my most favorite Falcon of all time.  I’d tread to say he is THE greatest falcon of all time.

I've been on that same bus for a long time. I said several weeks ago that he was absolutely the greatest Falcon of all time, even though he may not be the most talented Falcon of all time. He represents this team better than anyone

1 minute ago, Dem Birds said:

I've been on that same bus for a long time. I said several weeks ago that he was absolutely the greatest Falcon of all time, even though he may not be the most talented Falcon of all time. He represents this team better than anyone

Yep.  He’s a true Falcons ambassador, not to mention he was a warrior on the field and is genuinely a great guy off the field.  He bleeds black and red.  

1 hour ago, KRUNKuno said:

Said it many times before, Roddy is and probably will always be my most favorite Falcon of all time.  I’d tread to say he is THE greatest falcon of all time.

He's my #2 favorite behind Deion (who will always be my #1 because he made me a fan at age 8).  Miss watching Roddy play so much.

2 hours ago, Dem Birds said:

Roddy needed a mentor like Joe Horn to come in that one offseason; because middling coaching staffs like we’ve been stuck with don’t develop players consistently...

If Roddy had gotten that from year 1, and a better passing QB?

Anyway, so many folks look at player stats and ignore all of the dynamics surrounding that player.

Anyone that has produced longterm here despite the coaching inconsistency; especially on offense, still has both dampened efficiency and volume stats...this applies to Roddy and others.

Imagine Ryan getting to spend 3 years behind a future HoF QB like Favre? Or someone he could pattern his game after more like a Manning or Brady, but spend time around that player for years instead?

So, Roddy “gets it” no question. That’s exactly the root issue Quinn’s “brotherhood” etc tries to get to: having teammates get more out of teammates.

In principle, it works.

In practice, it’s just one piece of the puzzle.

3 hours ago, MAD597 said:

I think it is silly to even talk of moving on from Ryan, He could have another 7-8 good years left and if he keeps pace for those 7-8 years he may hold every QB record in NFL history. Maybe if we could give him a decent OC for more than 2 years in a row he'd be even better. As is he is a top 8 QB in thew NFL and can easily be top 5 when the OL starts doing well.

If Ryan has 8 good years left, itll be with the fan base thats happy with winning 3 games a year.. Ill really be surprised if Ryan last another 2 years.. Guy has no arm strength and i have no idea how hes going to be successful going forward as age creaps up on him.. Good luck Ryan

11 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

If Ryan has 8 good years left, itll be with the fan base thats happy with winning 3 games a year.. Ill really be surprised if Ryan last another 2 years.. Guy has no arm strength and i have no idea how hes going to be successful going forward as age creaps up on him.. Good luck Ryan

aed.jpg

26 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Really enjoy when you make **** up, but at least you stick behind it...kudos.

1 minute ago, 1989Fan said:

Really enjoy when you make **** up, but at least you stick behind it...kudos.

Dude, Ryan cost us the SB. Mahomes had a better performance in his & on a rookie contract!

Of course, all delusion and narrative driven but forgive me...I just have to stick to FACTS!

4 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Ehhhh questionable tbh 

2 hours ago, Schwarzwald said:

Dude, Ryan cost us the SB. Mahomes had a better performance in his & on a rookie contract!

Of course, all delusion and narrative driven but forgive me...I just have to stick to FACTS!

Ryan and only Ryan cost us the SB? 

17/23 (74%), 284 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT 

2 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Ryan and only Ryan cost us the SB? 

17/23 (74%), 284 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT 

Don’t bother me with personal performance. Who WON the game? End of facts worth considering and personal impact be darned! Who cares if Brady > Jimmy G tho? :ninja:

3 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

Don’t bother me with personal performance. Who WON the game? End of facts worth considering and personal impact be darned! Who cares if Brady > Jimmy G tho? :ninja:

The FALCONS lost the game. Not the RYANS.

dont bother you w personal performance? You made it about personal performance saying Ryan cost us the SB, don’t back off now.