Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
A-TowN.-

New CBA Approved

TD has to take advantage of this...... Next year the cap will go up 25-35 mil in 2021..... So our future cap room will look much better..... use this year to create some space and sign you a Core player or 2 at a solid pieces ..... Next year deals are going to be even bigger when that cap blow up

16 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

So now it's one extra game added to the season.

I wonder how they will determine what teams play who in those extra games?

I believe it is supposed to be a non conference team but I'm not sure how they select that team. 

Posted (edited)

Sounds like cap will increase to 198.2 for this year (10 mill increase), will add one extra playoff team to this year from each conference and 17th game will be added between 2021-2024 TBD. Players got the better end of the this if you look at the deal, 17th game really might be meaningless with teams already set for playoffs and only the highest seed getting a bye. No BS until 2030!!

Edited by Cheyakita

43 minutes ago, lju713 said:

So do we get some cap aid to sign a player or 2. I'm hoping we can get Fowler/Quinn and sprinkle in a McCoy/Poe. If we can get a DE and DT in FA I will be happy.

We will have to cut some players. We currently have $722K. We could cut ten players (4 starters) and get to $40M.