Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kiwifalcon

This is what it could look like..

The coverage was the standout thing for me having the QB holding onto the ball was a big help for the pass rush.Very tight running hip to hip in man.Safeties jumping routes.Rallying to the ball.It was good to see and all with the addition of NO new talent.

Its just players doing there jobs and coaching 2 very simple things.The coaching is the big thing it gave clarity allowing players to play and react faster.

Surely we'll get some carryover fingers crossed.

Those two game were amazing to watch. How a team can flip a switch like that is amazing and maddening all in one haha. But it’s better than the alternative or not seeing it at all. Another great defensive game was vs the Niners.

5 minutes ago, 32wood84white said:

Those two game were amazing to watch. How a team can flip a switch like that is amazing and maddening all in one haha. But it’s better than the alternative or not seeing it at all. Another great defensive game was vs the Niners.

Definitely frustrating I feel that.

It makes me think what we do have on defense is pretty good.If you see guys like Oliver Sheffield Takk Senat even make those next steps it transforms the team in front of our eyes.

I just saw enough to be encouraged and it was definitely a change in coaching philosophy that pulled it all in line.

What I have everything crossed for is that the HC can pull this whole thing together.As I believe we have enough talent here to make a run at this thing.