Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
blkbigdog35

Hooper is drawing interest.

5 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Exactly.. The higher his comp... the higher our comp pick will be.

Plus.. he seems like a good dude so it is easy to want to see him get paid.

Back up the Brinks truck ******!

Yup to all this!  Get ya money, Hoop!  Get ya comp pick, Atl!

1 hour ago, blkbigdog35 said:

He should seriously not consider Pats. Brady on the decline and new replacement QB ready to go. He will learn pretty quick that MR may have his faults but there is only a few QBs better in the comp who can consistently feed him the ball. It amazes me how many  FAs only consider the money and don’t consider the destination. 

12 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

If Hooper can team up with a good QB like Rodgers i think his full potential can definitely be reached.. Good for Hoop

Rodgers might be the most over rated QB in the league right now.  Media has been in love with him since basically 2011/2012 and he really has done nothing the last 8 years to live up to that.  Hoop is an upgrade over Jimmy Graham, but they have a similar skill set so it seems weird to cut Graham, take a 3.6mil dead cap hit to then pay Hoop a top contract.

15 minutes ago, Rings said:

Rodgers might be the most over rated QB in the league right now.  Media has been in love with him since basically 2011/2012 and he really has done nothing the last 8 years to live up to that.  Hoop is an upgrade over Jimmy Graham, but they have a similar skill set so it seems weird to cut Graham, take a 3.6mil dead cap hit to then pay Hoop a top contract.

I just don't believe the Packers saw much of a future with Graham.. Hoop will definitely be a upgrade for a longer period of time.. 

2 hours ago, primetime said:

He should seriously not consider Pats. Brady on the decline and new replacement QB ready to go. He will learn pretty quick that MR may have his faults but there is only a few QBs better in the comp who can consistently feed him the ball. It amazes me how many  FAs only consider the money and don’t consider the destination. 

Agreed 

2 hours ago, Rings said:

Hard for me to say Rogers is over rated. Guys can put ball in some tight windows and does not turn ball over like ever. Just sayin..

He will match up much better on a team with a QB who reads defenses quickly finding the soft spots in zone defense. Hooper isn’t a guy constantly abusing defenders in man, but he does excel at finding those soft spots in zone.