Patrick queen

A position of real need, especially with Campbell moving on is linebacker. If we are able to resign Clayborn, I can see us taking queen at 16. Especially if Chaisson and Kinlaw are off the board. I fully expect Kinlaw to go probably to Jax at 9 and I can see Chaisson going to either TB or Ind at 13-14. If that happens I expect us to look at queen or Henderson at 16. TD never trades back so although it’s a reach, it is nowhere near the reach we made with lindstrom or McGary last year

24 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Yeah both he & Murray pulled up on their 40s but both had really nice times if I recall.

I think Murray, Queen & Baun are slotted pretty tightly grouped at the very end of the first & the very beginning of the 2nd.

I’d so love it if Miami would trade 26 and I think 55 for 16 so we can get three 2nd rounders. We need players and a late first would net us a queen, Murray, or baun. Plus we can get a Rb, cb, and either an edge or dt in the 2nd round. With the 3rd round we could get the others (edge, dt) and grab a te in the 4th. 6 potential startes plus a 5th and 7th to take a flyer on a deep wr class and a guard

10 minutes ago, texasfalconfan said:

I’d so love it if Miami would trade 26 and I think 55 for 16 so we can get three 2nd rounders. We need players and a late first would net us a queen, Murray, or baun. Plus we can get a Rb, cb, and either an edge or dt in the 2nd round. With the 3rd round we could get the others (edge, dt) and grab a te in the 4th. 6 potential startes plus a 5th and 7th to take a flyer on a deep wr class and a guard

I think we’re slotted at 55 but I see what ur sayin.

6 hours ago, texasfalconfan said:

A position of real need, especially with Campbell moving on is linebacker. If we are able to resign Clayborn, I can see us taking queen at 16. Especially if Chaisson and Kinlaw are off the board. I fully expect Kinlaw to go probably to Jax at 9 and I can see Chaisson going to either TB or Ind at 13-14. If that happens I expect us to look at queen or Henderson at 16. TD never trades back so although it’s a reach, it is nowhere near the reach we made with lindstrom or McGary last year

Is he a reach if he turns out to be a hall of famer?

In the second go for it, in the first no thanks.  Lot of upside but you don’t take someone who isn’t that polished at 16.  Still learning a lot about position, only 20 years old which is awesome, but there will be some growing pains year one I’m sure.

1 hour ago, Rings said:

In the second go for it, in the first no thanks.  Lot of upside but you don’t take someone who isn’t that polished at 16.  Still learning a lot about position, only 20 years old which is awesome, but there will be some growing pains year one I’m sure.

This is why I don’t understand the lack of love for Murray on this board. It’s like a bunch of TD clones here just wanting LSU defenders.