Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

D.T.   Javon Kinlaw,  6' 5" ,, 315 lbs.    35 tackles , 10 sacks,  in the last two years.   Now this would be the best thing that could happen..  Hey, give up our 2nd rounder to move up , and still have a 2nd round pick. And get maybe the most gifted DT that has come out in years..  nobody can stop him every play.  A true game changer that we seek to have on this team. And demands a double team every play,, which would open the door for other DL to get to the QB.  Think about it..  The player is a monster on the D.  And we could still draft a DE in the 2nd round if need be.

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Well Kinlaw is gonna suck now. See what y'all did? You went and talked about him and now he gets the kiss of death.

First Hill, then Herbert, now Kinlaw.

Dog! I love your post,, love those three players.. Thank you,, :tiphat:

2 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

D.T.   Javon Kinlaw,  6' 5" ,, 315 lbs.    35 tackles , 10 sacks,  in the last two years.   Now this would be the best thing that could happen..  Hey, give up our 2nd rounder to move up , and still have a 2nd round pick. And get maybe the most gifted DT that has come out in years..  nobody can stop him every play.  A true game changer that we seek to have on this team. And demands a double team every play,, which would open the door for other DL to get to the QB.  Think about it..  The player is a monster on the D.  And we could still draft a DE in the 2nd round if need be.

He's not even the best DT in this draft.  #Brown

2 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Well Kinlaw is gonna suck now. See what y'all did? You went and talked about him and now he gets the kiss of death.

1 hour ago, papachaz said:

:lol:

yep, the jinx is now official

On to the next..:lol:

15 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

LOL...to his credit, he predicted D Henry to be the best RB in football

:wiggle:  Thanks,, at least I got one right...  And yes.. I wanted us to get him so so so bad.. TY

6 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

He DID say we would be top 4 in 2016 and he was absolutely right....for what that’s worth 

19 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

How many of these threads do we need? Asking for a friend.

Hey, I'll be your friend ,, my nick name is Friendly Henry...  But I'm not sure what your asking...?

Just now, Draftnut57 said:

Hey, I'll be your friend ,, my nick name is Friendly Henry...  But I'm not sure what your asking...?

There's just so many Kinlaw and other draft related posts. Seeing the same thing over and over again isn't my cup of tea. But yes, a fellow Falcon fan is always my friend. Let's hope we have a good draft my man! #RiseUp

4 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

LOL...to his credit, he predicted D Henry to be the best RB in football

He had the most yards, doesn’t mean he is the best by any means.  Maybe best power runner, but I would take a few backs before him if starting a franchise.

8 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Chubb had him beat had the Browns ran more than 5 times in the last game.

Chubb was also behind one of the worst lines in football vs one of the most dominant in the run game in Tennessee.