Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayOzOne

NBA Suspends Season

17 posts in this topic

So, Rudy Gobert is a collossal d*ckhead and touches all over the mics and recorders of reporters at today's shootaround and is subsequently found to test positive for COVID-19. Now, the NBA is suspending its season until further notice. This is one of the most remarkable sports moments in history.

5 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

So, Rudy Gobert is a collossal d*ckhead and touches all over the mics and recorders of reporters at today's shootaround and is subsequently found to test positive for COVID-19. Now, the NBA is suspending its season until further notice. This is one of the most remarkable sports moments in history.

It was 2 days ago he did it. Smh

58 tests (around that) were run last night and only Gobert and Mitchell tested positive. With how contagious this is, that’s pretty miraculous 

4 hours ago, DirtybyrdGA said:

Saw this on Realgm, looks like the Nets game. Don't know how recent it was..

Rudy needs his a$$ whipped, smfh!!

Atlanta Hawks CEO Steve Koonin joined Dukes & Bell to talk about the NBA suspending the season due to the Corona Virus outbreak and how Tony Ressler advised the team to handle hourly employees who are affected by suspension of the league.

Steve told the guys the mandate given to him by owner Tony Ressler on the employees getting paid despite being able to work.

“I am so proud to work for Tony Ressler.” Koonin said “Because before he said one word, he looked at me and said our employees will all be paid, part-time, full-time they will all be paid. You could just see the fear in peoples faces last night, and I pulled them aside and said you have my personal word you’re not going to see a difference.”

Full Radio Interview:

https://929thegame.radio.com/media/audio-channel/steve-koonin-with-dukes-bell-3-12-20