Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Falcons Fan MVP

What are the chances the Falcons sign Dante Fowler?

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Gotta ask that again when there’s more cap space freed up

They can move money around to sign Fowler if they want him bad enough. I'm not very impressed with the pass rushers in the draft. We should use the draft to strengthen our defensive backfield.

Just now, Falcons Fan MVP said:

They can move money around to sign Fowler if they want him bad enough. I'm not very impressed with the pass rushers in the draft. We should use the draft to strengthen our defensive backfield.

Again, gotta ask that question when there’s more cap space freed up

My own thinking is fans are hoping this guy takes a discount because that’s what he’ll need to come to the Falcons.This just isn’t happening.North of 16 mill is where Fowler will be looking.If they could I’d look at a Gerald McCoy Javon Hargrave type of move.

McCoys market is in that 8 area I’d pay him that.

If we had the money, then yes. Can someone correct me if im wrong, but we cant mannipilate a 16-17 million guy into the 5 mil or so we have, right? It doesnt appear any releases are comning. Really surprised Bailey(i believe 6 mil), Freeman(3.5 if i recall), and Sambrailo(i think 2.75 or 3) are still here. That would free up the money needed.  Mack is at like 6 o 8, but we need him. Idk if we can make it up into a signing binus, or how that works. Is there a way to keep hus cap hut low enough to pay him, and still have a low cap hit?

2 minutes ago, LaurentRobinsonDaGawd said:

If we had the money, then yes. Can someone correct me if im wrong, but we cant mannipilate a 16-17 million guy into the 5 mil or so we have, right? It doesnt appear any releases are comning. Really surprised Bailey(i believe 6 mil), Freeman(3.5 if i recall), and Sambrailo(i think 2.75 or 3) are still here. That would free up the money needed.  Mack is at like 6 o 8, but we need him. Idk if we can make it up into a signing binus, or how that works. Is there a way to keep hus cap hut low enough to pay him, and still have a low cap hit?

They're waiting for the new CBA, every team is. 

17 minutes ago, LaurentRobinsonDaGawd said:

They could restructure Julio, Mack and/or Trufant. If the CBA goes a certain way that could give us more money. I guess they could set it up where Fowler gets paid more in 2021 or 2022.

I think that there is a plan in place to field a Championship caliber team, like the organization has done in the past, and I'm excited for the season, But that's just me, apparently.....

GO FALCONS!!!!