Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kenn.junior

Would you be mad if we go Oline again

How would you guys feel if we go Oline again with our first pick to shore up the line finally with a LG would you guys be upset, relieve, or happy pitch fork and torch in hand.

Yes, I'll be mad.  We already have 3 young first-rounders on the OL. Rookie OL isn't going to upgrade anything. We greater needs on defense. 

If okudah is available and we passed over him for a guard it may sting a little but I don’t think Okudah will be there. I’d be a little sad if we took a guard over K9 as well. I’ve come to grips w reality tho and I’m ok w whoever we draft at this point

I wouldn't be happy.  We already have a lot of resources tied up in the OL.  This team is lacking talent/depth at several other positions.  If the OL Coach, and the offensive coaches can't get something out of the linemen they have, we are already in trouble.  We need defense, a RB, and a TE out of this draft. (& I listed them in order of importance.)

37 minutes ago, Artys Arryn said:

There are worse things than having Andrew Thomas at LG. 

Would love this and if we are out of contention by the trade deadline again maybe Mathews could go on the trade block and bring back a Tunsil type bounty.

2 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

I wouldn't be happy.  We already have a lot of resources tied up in the OL.  This team is lacking talent/depth at several other positions.  If the OL Coach, and the offensive coaches can't get something out of the linemen they have, we are already in trouble.  We need defense, a RB, and a TE out of this draft. (& I listed them in order of importance.)

This

We have 52 million tied up in OL and just spent our first three rounds of draft capital on it last year

4 hours ago, kenn.junior said:

How would you guys feel if we go Oline again with our first pick to shore up the line finally with a LG would you guys be upset, relieve, or happy pitch fork and torch in hand.

I would hate it!  I've probably said it a dozen times in he last couple of months ,, We need to get what ever OL needs we have in FAcy,, Except for maybe a Center.. there are some really good Centers in this draft.. But other than maybe one Center ,, The one from Missouri is the one I'd like for us to get.. And all other OL in Facy.. Proven players.. WE need to take advantage of this awesome Draft of D# ,,  This draft could do so so much for our team.. If they draft smart  , we could be a contender this year and have a shot at going deep in the playoffs.

I'd rather not but we do need one more interior OL. Like others have said, wouldn't be terrible to start grooming macks replacement now rather than later. It would be nice to not be drafting dudes and slotting them as a starter because of a gaping hole on the roster.