This is what I hope the Falcons do in free agency/the draft?

I've gone back and forth on this and this what I hope the Falcons do. 

I am not completely against trading up for Young or Derek Brown but I'd rather do it like this.

- Let hoop walk. Use his money to sign Fowler to address pass rush. Restructure Julio or Trufant if necessary. Make it happen Thomas D.

- Try to keep Campbell. Draft his replacement if his price is too high.

- Try to trade Carpenter for a 6th.

- draft D'andre Swift in round 1! He would give our offense and city the spark it needs with Hooper leaving. Our running back unit would be Swift/Freeman/Smith/Ollison. Let Brian Hill walk.

- draft Alex Mack's eventual replacement in round 2 and another pass rusher or corner. 

- draft a tight end to help Jaden Graham in round 3 or 4. I'd hope for Moss or Bryant. Defense pick for the other.

- all the other draft picks will be used defense.

-Gono to be starter at left guard. Brown and Schweitzer for depth. Alex Mack's eventual replacement hopefully Cesar Ruiz can help out also.

I think our fan base would be excited with this offseason. Swift jerseys would sell well. And we don have to risk the future like with the trade up for Young proposals.

Honestly we have too many needs. Just draft BPA in a position of need. Happy to re-address the specific positions of need if we sign a major FA or finalise some other cuts but right now It’s edge, DT, Safety, olb, cb, rob, C/OG - BPA

I don’t want to keep Campbell btw. Unlike hooper who is a play maker Campbell would cost a bit to keep and doesn’t offer real value imho. 

58 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I've gone back and forth on this and this what I hope the Falcons do. 

I am not completely against trading up for Young or Derek Brown but I'd rather do it like this.

- Let hoop walk. Use his money to sign Fowler to address pass rush. Restructure Julio or Trufant if necessary. Make it happen Thomas D.

- Try to keep Campbell. Draft his replacement if his price is too high.

- Try to trade Carpenter for a 6th.

- draft D'andre Swift in round 1! He would give our offense and city the spark it needs with Hooper leaving. Our running back unit would be Swift/Freeman/Smith/Ollison. Let Brian Hill walk.

- draft Alex Mack's eventual replacement in round 2 and another pass rusher or corner. 

- draft a tight end to help Jaden Graham in round 3 or 4. I'd hope for Moss or Bryant. Defense pick for the other.

- all the other draft picks will be used defense.

-Gono to be starter at left guard. Brown and Schweitzer for depth. Alex Mack's eventual replacement hopefully Cesar Ruiz can help out also.

I think our fan base would be excited with this offseason. Swift jerseys would sell well. And we don have to risk the future like with the trade up for Young proposals.

While I love Swift and appreciate that kid's talent, I don't see any way in hot **** TD and DQ draft a RB in the first round. Even with Fowler already on the team.