The Most Underrated RB In 2020 Draft

29 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

It’s his ability to break tackles that I love about him.  But if you don’t like him, no worries.  I think the dude is solid

If hes breaking tackles post some. Dont post one of a dude he knocks over who is already falling.

8 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Underrated in that he isn’t discussed amongst the top 4-5 RB’s by most

Not being top 4-5 is very different than the most underrated RB in the draft. The most concern I read on him is injuries.

that said...

CBS has him #4

walter has him #3

SI has him #5

Drafttek has him #6

That was literally the first 4 links on a google search...stopped there

https://www.google.com/search?q=top+rb+prsopects&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS829US829&oq=top+rb+prsopects&aqs=chrome..69i57.10611j0j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

7 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

There is plenty talk about him as a round 2-4 pick. Not sure he is underrated a5 all.

But I see what you’re saying.  In terms of underrated you could go with CJ Verdell

Dude is just redshirt sophomor.  Has the burst to get to the edge and power to run between the A and B gaps.  Incredible balance and nice hands.  

2 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Not being top 4-5 is very different than the most underrated RB in the draft. The most concern I read on him is injuries.

that said...

CBS has him #4

walter has him #3

SI has him #5

Drafttek has him #6

https://www.google.com/search?q=top+rb+prsopects&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS829US829&oq=top+rb+prsopects&aqs=chrome..69i57.10611j0j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Lol I did the first 3 and stopped

5 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Was hoping this thread would be about Anthony McFarland. Is Moss underrated? Top 5-7 back most places. I like his style but kinda worry he'll concuss himself in the NFL.

Yooooo McFarland is the guy I want. Speed on speed on speed. We have power with Ollie. Ollie plus McFarland and we can run on any team.

27 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

that said...

CBS has him #4

walter has him #3

SI has him #5

Drafttek has him #6

Yeah, the top backs you hear about are Swift, Taylor, Dobbins, Helaire and now Akers...Moss usually spots in after those 5

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

See if you can surmise who I am talking about based on the scouting report below.  

This is exactly the kind of RB we need in Koetter’s scheme.  Who do you think it is and would you take him at #55

“According to Pro Football Focus, he was able to force at least four broken tackles in every game he had 10+ carries in over the last two years.  Incredibly, nearly 74% of his total rushing yardage came after contact, which equates to over 1,000 yards after contact. Moreover, he has caused 33 broken tackles after the catch on the 66 career catches he’s caught.

His ability to shed contact makes him eerily similar to former Alabama running back Josh Jacobs. When Jacobs was in college, he had exhibited similar receiving skills relative to player X, as well as impeccable vision and balance. Jacobs’ success this season, bodes well for whichever general manager drafts player X.”

Tool

1 hour ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Was hoping this thread would be about Anthony McFarland. Is Moss underrated? Top 5-7 back most places. I like his style but kinda worry he'll concuss himself in the NFL.

I love me some AMcF.  McFarland is really unique but isn’t an ever down back IMO.  But his best football is still in front of him.

I’ve resigned myself to the fact NO will draft him as their satellite back...and he will be a problem

Dude has swag as well

On 1/21/2020 at 11:15 AM, FalconsIn2012 said:

But one guy I’m curious about is McFarland Jr.  Watch his speed.  It’s uncommon.  He literally makes Ohio State look slow.  5’9, 200 lbs and once ran a 4.29 40

McFarland game speed is simply other level