Jump to content

March Mock


GATXBOI
 Share

Recommended Posts

Free Agency:

Lawson or Fowler 4yr deal

Graham,Fells or Ebron 3yr deal....JG should come  here for cheap.. needs to prove something.. didn't do **** in Seattle or Green Bay

16: K'Lavon Chaisson... Multi-move chess piece. 

47: Raekwon Davis... much needed bully brother with Grady

55: JK Dobbins: Workhorse RB nothing else needs to be said

78: Khalid Kareem: now this is the guy that replaces VB on the dline also stout against the run

109: Amik Robertson: with Tru,  Oliver and Sheffield coming back. Meet the future nickleback... this guy is solid and could be a starter if team did part ways with Tru

139: Myles Dorn: Now I made this pick to Beef up the safeties with the possibility of Neal returning. How bout a duo of Dorn at fs and Neal at ss wreaking havoc. Both fast and physical does not matter what defense we're running

205:  Khalil Davis: Grady clone

 

Thoughts??

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think you could almost flip 47 and 55.  Davis might be there later.  Not sure if Dobbins makes it to our 2nd 2nd rounder.  I love Dobbins speed, I just wonder what the speed difference is between the two, better pass blocker, who breaks tackles better.  Overall not a bad draft.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KCFalcon22 said:

I think you could almost flip 47 and 55.  Davis might be there later.  Not sure if Dobbins makes it to our 2nd 2nd rounder.  I love Dobbins speed, I just wonder what the speed difference is between the two, better pass blocker, who breaks tackles better.  Overall not a bad draft.

I don't know if we don't go Kinlaw.. we have to go 47 to get a true productive dt... in the mocks I done they run fast and I didn't see it possible to draft Lawrence DT LSU in the 3rd

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Alternated picks I live with thoroughly "meh" ones. That said, coming out of the draft with Chaisson, Dobbins, Robertson and Davis would be win, and the other guys certainly have potential.

Kareem is stout plus insurance if we do get a FA edge and let Takk walk he can play both sides 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GATXBOI said:

 

 

First 3 picks I love and after that I'm kinda meh. 

"Khalil Davis: Grady clone" - Heck no, maybe if Grady lost both legs and an was riding a skateboard out onto the field. Great combine numbers but, not even close to truck driver. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001105216/article/cynthia-frelund-2020-nfl-mock-draft-who-would-analytics-pick

 

PICK

16

ATL.png

Ross Blacklock - DT

 

 

School: TCU | Year: Junior (RS)

Contract uncertainty -- with Vic Beasley and Adrian Clayborn heading into free agency -- drives the bigger need here for defensive line, as opposed to corner.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001105216/article/cynthia-frelund-2020-nfl-mock-draft-who-would-analytics-pick

 

PICK

16

ATL.png

Ross Blacklock - DT

 

 

School: TCU | Year: Junior (RS)

Contract uncertainty -- with Vic Beasley and Adrian Clayborn heading into free agency -- drives the bigger need here for defensive line, as opposed to corner.

Blacklock is hurt could drop but I would take Chaisson over him... plenty of guys to replace him in first three rounds. (Gallimore Davis Davidson Lawrence Elliott) Only one can replace Chaisson and that's Isaiah Simmons period.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Smiler11 said:

There are three things certain in life...

1. Death

2. Taxes

3. A new @GATXBOI mock every week 

:D

Nothing wrong with it... this is that defensive draft everybody wanted full of game wreckers... why not be optimistic. I truly believe the defense will be light years better

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

First 3 picks I love and after that I'm kinda meh. 

"Khalil Davis: Grady clone" - Heck no, maybe if Grady lost both legs and an was riding a skateboard out onto the field. Great combine numbers but, not even close to truck driver. 

What's wrong with Kareem true edge everyone is crying for.  Robertson nickel corner better than Poole also depth if we keep Tru. Dorn can play both Safety spots so if we keep Neal and Allen or part with one after this season Dorn fills for either. Even if we part with both Kazee and Dorn can hold it down. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

and hes gunna be gone top 5.  i do like blaylock tho in later rounds

I know that's what I'm saying either one or both will be top five or ten. These two are my options at 16 if there

Simmons or Chaisson both valuable pieces that could bolster the LB core tremendously.

I like Kinlaw would love him here just like Brown.. but there is some more productive DTs.

If both those guys were gone I would take YGM at 16 and try to get Malik Harrison in the 3rd but you lose some athleticism and pass rushing skills

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, GATXBOI said:

What's wrong with Kareem true edge everyone is crying for.  Robertson nickel corner better than Poole also depth if we keep Tru. Dorn can play both Safety spots so if we keep Neal and Allen or part with one after this season Dorn fills for either. Even if we part with both Kazee and Dorn can hold it down. 

nothing "wrong" with them. it's all speculation at this point. they just don't excite me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

yeah we are going to have a shot at a solid defender that will fall.  im not sure about him.  he has the ideal measurables and production no doubt, but how does the FO see his off field antics? 

Right, if the team really wants game wreckers do you make some changes to the filter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GATXBOI said:

I don't know if we don't go Kinlaw.. we have to go 47 to get a true productive dt... in the mocks I done they run fast and I didn't see it possible to draft Lawrence DT LSU in the 3rd

I'd love to get Kinlaw, and I truly understand that if we want a productive DT we will have to take one with the 47th pick.  I'm just hoping and wishing.  My magic scenario is getting Fowler or spend less and get Irvin, then take Kinlaw at 16, take a rb at 47, and best edge at 55

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, VTCrunkler said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001105216/article/cynthia-frelund-2020-nfl-mock-draft-who-would-analytics-pick

 

PICK

16

ATL.png

Ross Blacklock - DT

 

 

School: TCU | Year: Junior (RS)

Contract uncertainty -- with Vic Beasley and Adrian Clayborn heading into free agency -- drives the bigger need here for defensive line, as opposed to corner.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...