Which running back do you think the Falcons will most likely draft?

I think Rich McKay listens to the fans with his input I could see us grabbing either Taylor Dobbins or Akers early and defense through out with maybe a splash at G/C.. seeing the rumors of free agency don't draft a tight end get those contracts on defense. So once Ryan retired the defense sets us up for a QB on a rookie contract. Go get Jimmy Graham to sell tickets and seats off his name let him redeem his career or go get Ebron or any quality receiving tight end.

1 hour ago, GATXBOI said:

I think Rich McKay listens to the fans with his input I could see us grabbing either Taylor Dobbins or Akers early and defense through out with maybe a splash at G/C.. seeing the rumors of free agency don't draft a tight end get those contracts on defense. So once Ryan retired the defense sets us up for a QB on a rookie contract. Go get Jimmy Graham to sell tickets and seats off his name let him redeem his career or go get Ebron or any quality receiving tight end.

Jimmy has been terrible the last three years. 

28 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

Jimmy has been terrible the last three years. 

Exactly won't cost much he isn't a wco tight end..Seattle and gb bring him here in Koetter offense better than Howard brate and Lewis plus Hooper 

Edited by GATXBOI

2 hours ago, GATXBOI said:

would rather have darren fells than jimmy graham

37 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Nobody.  

This coaching staff is just dumb enough to say "we're good with what we've got" and then scratch their heads when we rank 29th in the league rushing.  

I hope you're wrong... but I can't flame you for that.

19 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

I'm ok with Dobbins or Akers.  Taylor scares me a little with all the usage he took on at Wisconsin, but if he's there in the 2nd it be hard to pass on him.

It.shouldnt. Your only getting 4-5 years from any rb you take. We won't be giving a Freeman.contrac t again. You take Taylor you know the he, Ryan,and Julio are going to be done at the same time.   During that window Taylor is a huge weapon and could very well be the missing piece.