Calvin Ridley Approves

I hate this *******  team bringing in Dirk Koetter. Same thing with Beasley last season (along with the playtime and snaps he’s gotten since 2016, without an attempt at a a replacement when it’s clear what the evaluation was) 

Quinn, I loved you. But I can’t wait til you’re gone. You are an amazing leader, one of the premier draft talent evaluators, but you can’t coach a cohesive defense nor been able to find a quality replacement since Shanny left. I’m sad I have to, yet again, go into a season knowing I’m about to watch another wasted year of Matt Ryan and Julio Jones and now add Ridley

13 minutes ago, Dirtybird56 said:

I hate this *******  team bringing in Dirk Koetter. Same thing with Beasley last season (along with the playtime and snaps he’s gotten since 2016, without an attempt at a a replacement when it’s clear what the evaluation was) 

Quinn, I loved you. But I can’t wait til you’re gone. You are an amazing leader, one of the premier draft talent evaluators, but you can’t coach a cohesive defense nor been able to find a quality replacement since Shanny left. I’m sad I have to, yet again, go into a season knowing I’m about to watch another wasted year of Matt Ryan and Julio Jones and now add Ridley

Sad but true.

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

He retweeted 5 tweets from that same account yesterday. Honestly I don’t even think he or the person who made the tweet were taking shots at Dirk. 

Nah.....I don’t think he’d be doing it publicly if it was meant that way.  He’s probable just having some fun saying “gimme that ball coach”.  Which is the correct attitude.