Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)

The front of the hat says "Hotlanta Football"

If someone can copy paste. 

A new marketing campaign. The other city's have their own as Big Apple Football for NY Giants.

Pretty cool. The hats will sell. 

Edited by AvidFalconFan
Revise

26 minutes ago, AvidFalconFan said:

The front of the hat says "Hotlanta Football"

If someone can copy paste. 

A new marketing campaign. The other city's have their own as Big Apple Football for NY Giants.

Pretty cool. The hats will sell. 

Hotlanta = :doh:

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

They said minor tweaks

People here took it to mean a new logo

Yeah. I don't know where people got the logo change thing from.

By it being a uniform change, it's obvious that the logo will undergo minor touches. I think something like color shades might change slightly if they've changed on the uniforms or a slight alter to the lines of the logo to make it look more aggressive.

29 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

Who said the logo was changing? I never saw anything from the Falcons saying the logo was changing...only the uniforms. 

Matthew Tabeek had run around the question when asked a little ways back.

Maybe it’s just me, but this reaction seems to suggest that the uniforms have a significant change to them, including the helmet. There’s been a lot of speculation on whether the Falcons will remain with black helmets or go back to the classic red. Another interesting question is whether will they change their logo or not, and someone also asked Tabeek that.

“I can’t say, Jim. You’ll have to wait and find out in April.”

Maybe just my speculative mind, but a “no” would’ve been fair here. The fact that he didn’t say no tells me that there will be some form of change to the Falcons’ logo — just how much change is the question now.

26 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

By it being a uniform change, it's obvious that the logo will undergo minor touches. I think something like color shades might change slightly if they've changed on the uniforms or a slight alter to the lines of the logo to make it look more aggressive.

I don't think it's going to be a huge overhaul either, but there should be some changes.  Maybe adding a new color scheme or something like that.  

(I certainly hope it's not too much of a change, I don't wanna have to alter my tattoo too much lol.)

39 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Meh. I think the logo is fine, but they do need to make the TEAM more aggressive. lol. Jus sayn'  :lol:

4 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Meh. I think the logo is fine, but they do need to make the TEAM more aggressive. lol. Jus sayn'  :lol:

True lol

I think the logo is fine as well. Just giving examples of minor tweaks that the Falcons logo could undergo and not be labeled as an actual overall change.

Another thing that I realized under Nike is that they tend to blowup the logo to larger sizes on the helmets. The Bucs last uniform change is an example of this.

Leave it to the Falcons to not change anything.  They should just dump that logo and uniforms for good.  I would say dump the stadium as well.  Everything Blank has lead to believe would work has been a total lie.  Thank you Mckay!

28 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Leave it to the Falcons to not change anything.  They should just dump that logo and uniforms for good.  I would say dump the stadium as well.  Everything Blank has lead to believe would work has been a total lie.  Thank you Mckay!

To be honest, when was the last time a team has had a massive overall change of their logo?

The Falcons last uniform change?

EDIT: I forgot about the Dolphins major change to their Dolphin logo a few years ago.

It's funny, because no one who is actually from ATL calls it "Hotlanta"... only the lame *** transplants who live here think that's a clever name. Us true GA Natives think that name is dumb af. 

7 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

It's funny, because no one who is actually from ATL calls it "Hotlanta"... only the lame *** transplants who live here think that's a clever name. Us true GA Natives think that name is dumb af. 

3 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

Who signed off on putting 'Hotlanta' on the hat. That is quite literally the opposite of being 'true to Atlanta'. 

Yeah, I never got the Hotlanta nickname.

And that's me as a Columbus, GA native who is in Atlanta all of the time just about.

26 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Y'all talkin all this **** about Hotlanta being on the hat, which one of you are gonna be the first to buy it. :ninja:

Bahahaha.......this is typical of everyone of us on here at different points in time but no less funny!!