Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GATXBOI

Kinlaw or Chaisson at 16?

Kinlaw easily I'd trade up to 12 to get him if hes there. Kinlaw is a bonified pass rusher would love to have him next to Grady. Chassion to me is a 3-4 OLB or a Sam LBer who can rush here and there but he may not be a Vic Beasley style of player but will have his type of career (except the 16 sack season)

Kinlaw, force teams to double team the interior and the edge rushers will have better 1v1 matchups. Also would do wonders for our undersized LB’s to stay clean from OL. Personally feel we can take a quality EDGE rusher in the 2nd if we don’t address it in FA

Kinlaw for me. In my opinion, generating pressure on QBs is the primary goal of this offseason. I've been swayed on Chiasson somewhat as a chess piece type player but I strongly doubt his ability to be a full time pass rusher. Kinlaw on the other had is a monster with great explosiveness and power. Kinlaw and Grady inside would dramatically improve our interior pass rush.

16 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Chaisson because of that ability to be used in multiple ways with leadership qualities to boot.

I can still get a good DT in Gallimore or Blacklock late in the first or 2nd round.

It’s all preference, which is what makes it fun. We would be taking a tier 2 DT compared to Kinlaw. You could also say you could take a different LB/Edge guy in Late round 1, round 2. (Like Zach Baun)

just get a **** good football player! We need a 2 contract guy at 16.

31 minutes ago, GATXBOI said:

The Atlanta Falcons are on the clock both Kinlaw and Chaisson are on the board who do you take and why?

Kinlaw all day. Chaisson needs work, just like Kinlaw sure. But Kinlaw makes more of an impact sooner than later

Posted (edited)

Kinkaw would make this defense intense, if cominsky and Takk could be average jarret kinlaw and rotating Senat in and we have some potential.

if we can sign a decent veteran DE I really hope we land kinlaw 

Edited by AxManBigFan

Chaisson reminds me of Alec Ogletree who just got waived by the way. Between the two I would take Kinlaw. If Tyler Badazz, Wirfs, or Epenesa are there I would take one of the three.