Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BamaBirdLady

Alabama to hire new S&C Coach

It hasn't been announced yet, but all say that David Ballou will be the new S&C coach at Bama. We got another baldly. He is from Indiana and also was at ND.

Going to be a touch act to follow for sure!

Bama also to hire Dr. Matt Rhea he served as athletic performance coach with Ballou. He specializes in injury prevention which is something we need! Oh yeah, he is bald too!

You know what they say about men that are bald, don't ya?

RTR

Sounds like Saban wanted to try something a little different in S and C.   I kinda thought Aaron Feld would be the hire, but don't know any details or even if Feld was offered the job and declined.    I have heard that Feld was not a big Saban fan.  

29 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

Sounds like Saban wanted to try something a little different in S and C.   I kinda thought Aaron Feld would be the hire, but don't know any details or even if Feld was offered the job and declined.    I have heard that Feld was not a big Saban fan.  

Saban liked Feld and met with others but he felt Balllou was the best fit.

58 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

I had posted in the Cochran thread I thought Feld was going to be the guy too. Feld was a volunteer coach under Cochran, really thought that would have given him a whole leg up!

Sounds like Saban just liked these guys better. I will go with what Saban every time.

20 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

I had posted in the Cochran thread I thought Feld was going to be the guy too. Feld was a volunteer coach under Cochran, really thought that would have given him a whole leg up!

Sounds like Saban just liked these guys better. I will go with what Saban every time.

Saban is the GOAT.   I am sure these hires will do just fine.