Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
gtech1

C.J. Henderson or Henry Ruggs at 16

Take the BPA at a position of need. Don’t reach for 2nd tier talent based on levels of perceived need. At this point in the draft we should still have the top S, C, G, and RB still left on the board.

Judge the talent left based on their individual ability. If the talent disparity is extensive, then take the BPA at any position of need. If the talent disparity is negligible, then take the BPA at the position of highest need. 

4 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Take the BPA at a position of need. Don’t reach for 2nd tier talent based on levels of perceived need. At this point in the draft we should still have the top S, C, G, and RB still left on the board.

Judge the talent left based on their individual ability. If the talent disparity is extensive, then take the BPA at any position of need. If the talent disparity is negligible, then take the BPA at the position of highest need. 

Fa sho. Best C definitely there, IMO Ruiz or Biadazz. Best S probably still there: Delpit and McKinney. Best G maybe Thomas or Wirfs possibly. Best HB Swift or Dobbins. Of the latest I'd say Wirfs. What say you?

1 minute ago, FalconsAllDayUrDay said:

Fa sho. Best C definitely there, IMO Ruiz or Biadazz. Best S probably still there: Delpit and McKinney. Best G maybe Thomas or Wirfs possibly. Best HB Swift or Dobbins. Of the latest I'd say Wirfs. What say you?

I think Winfield is the best safety. I know that's not popular opinion, but McKinney's workout was a let down.

8 minutes ago, FalconsAllDayUrDay said:

Best C is Ruiz or Cushenberry, both will def be there..16 too early

McKinney best S, if they are gonna move from Neal he is an option. Q sounds like he is still all in on Neal though

Wirfs best OL...would love to see him here, but small chanc3 he is there at 16.

RB is Taylor or Swift. RB is a dark horse for us at 16. They seem pretty set on improving the position, but TD has never taken one before 3rd round and this could be a historically deep RB draft.

i can see a LB at 16 if the DL spot isn’t a good fit. I can also see a TD moving up or down depending how the board falls.

6 minutes ago, FalconsAllDayUrDay said:

I think Wirfs goes top 15, along with Thomas. Both S should still be there. Dobbins I think lasts until the 3rd round. Swift gone in the top 20. Of all the RBs, I like Taylor the best, but I don’t think he’s the type of player you extend past his first contract here (RBs in general) Right now I’m split on Biadasz and Delpit. On one hand S has been neglected for years and being able to get the best one is tempting.  I like what I saw from McKinney too. However this is because our scheme needs that position locked down. For me, Center is the bigger long term issue for the team. Once Mack is gone, I think we’ll see a degradation of the OL. Having Biadasz there will minimize that sting. 

Im not a huge Ruggs fan, for as fast as he is he isn’t that great at the deep ball, he is better at the intermediate stuff though.  For a guy to run a sub 4.3 and only have 4 receptions of 20+ yards on 527 snaps it seems very strange to me.

Although it would be funny to have a third Alabama receiver.

I would not be mad with Henderson, I think he is going to be really good.

5 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Best C is Ruiz or Cushenberry, both will def be there..16 too early

McKinney best S, if they are gonna move from Neal he is an option. Q sounds like he is still all in on Neal though

Wirfs best OL...would love to see him here, but small chanc3 he is there at 16.

RB is Taylor or Swift. RB is a dark horse for us at 16. They seem pretty set on improving the position, but TD has never taken one before 3rd round and this could be a historically deep RB draft.

i can see a LB at 16 if the DL spot isn’t a good fit. I can also see a TD moving up or down depending how the board falls.

Yeah I definitely dont see an HB Rd one in any scenario. OG I don't see either unless Wirfs or Thomas is there and like you said neither probably will be. LB is a serious consideration with Murray and Queen. To me Queen is too much if a reach though based on one year of true production. And Safett is down the list of needs IMO. If not DE or DT, LB for sure is my next option. With Henderson or Fulton pooossibly being in consideration 

5 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

I think Wirfs goes top 15, along with Thomas. Both S should still be there. Dobbins I think lasts until the 3rd round. Swift gone in the top 20. Of all the RBs, I like Taylor the best, but I don’t think he’s the type of player you extend past his first contract here (RBs in general) Right now I’m split on Biadasz and Delpit. On one hand S has been neglected for years and being able to get the best one is tempting.  I like what I saw from McKinney too. However this is because our scheme needs that position locked down. For me, Center is the bigger long term issue for the team. Once Mack is gone, I think we’ll see a degradation of the OL. Having Biadasz there will minimize that sting. 

Yeah Biadasz wouldnt be hard to sell most people on but hed have to start year one. I mean not truthfully but to keep people happy. If hes a cornerstone once Mack is gone I'm all in. You just know with TD and DQs jobs on the line they're gonna go for someone who makes an instant impact. Hopefully it ain't HB but you really never know. Ridley surprised the **** outta everyone. And again, safety ain't a major concern to me. If not DL, LB I'd the way to go I believe 

8 minutes ago, FalconsAllDayUrDay said:

Yeah Biadasz wouldnt be hard to sell most people on but hed have to start year one. I mean not truthfully but to keep people happy. If hes a cornerstone once Mack is gone I'm all in. You just know with TD and DQs jobs on the line they're gonna go for someone who makes an instant impact. Hopefully it ain't HB but you really never know. Ridley surprised the **** outta everyone. And again, safety ain't a major concern to me. If not DL, LB I'd the way to go I believe 

My plan would be to put Biadasz at LG for a season. This will give him an opportunity to learn next to Mack before taking over his role in 2021. I’d be ambivalent if it was RB. Talent wise there could be a noticeable disparity, but it’s a hard sell regardless. If we did go RB, I would want to see at lease one trade back while gaining a knot her 2nd pick. Those picks could mitigate the sting of selecting a RB a bit. Especially since the 2nd tier prospects this year are pretty deep. Another dark horse option I wouldn’t be opposed to, would be trading up to get Simmons. It would cost us both 2nds but he looks like a bonafide game changer. But that’s a pipe dream. 

3 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

My plan would be to put Biadasz at LG for a season. This will give him an opportunity to learn next to Mack before taking over his role in 2021. I’d be ambivalent if it was RB. Talent wise there could be a noticeable disparity, but it’s a hard sell regardless. If we did go RB, I would want to see at lease one trade back while gaining a knot her 2nd pick. Those picks could mitigate the sting of selecting a RB a bit. Especially since the 2nd tier prospects this year are pretty deep. Another dark horse option I wouldn’t be opposed to, would be trading up to get Simmons. It would cost us both 2nds but he looks like a bonafide game changer. But that’s a pipe dream. 

Yeah Biadasz at LG could work for a season. Not sure if hes played there before but it could work. Only thing is I dont see TD taking a risk on a player at a new position if so. Probably gonna be swinging for the fences which leads us back to HB. Maybe it is a possibility ha

But yeah a trade back for an HB I could eventually get on board with. Still would surprise me but if it means an extra 2nd or even early 3rd I'd be down. Though 2nd ir 3rd round could probably get us a good guy, just no Swift no doubt.

I'm looking at Trautman as a 2nd myself. Shown him a lotta love

7 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

I would be irate with a first round wr

Gonna be honest, I would do flips of joy if we got CeeDee Lamb.  I’d exchange Ridley for him any day.

In that same breath, if we drafted a receiver I’d laugh so hard at the FO’s level of ineptitude.