Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
roguebeaver

What we want really matters not...

Nothing we say Or want, matters not! TD and DQuinn reign supreme! As it should be, as their azzzes are on the line. They miss, they are gone, they win, they stay! Simple as that!  Their picks will dictate an opportunity for success. Or failure! I hope they win, but expect a fail!! 

I’m betting we win and make the playoffs if healthy. Otherwise TD and DQ are history. As bad as this may sound I have way more confidence in DQ than TD. Just find a dem pass rush in his THIRTEEN YEAR!!!! He’s freaking due...

2 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

I’m betting we win and make the playoffs if healthy. Otherwise TD and DQ are history. As bad as this may sound I have way more confidence in DQ than TD. Just find a dem pass rush in his THIRTEEN YEAR!!!! He’s freaking due...

Really you have more faith in a guy that’s made absolutely pathetic coaching hires and decisions that cost the Falcons a SB over a guy that’s basically put winning teams his whole tenure as a GM lol.

OK.

9 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Anybody see any good movies lately?

I saw the Photograph because I didn't want to waste my last AMC A-List ticket about 2 weeks ago. I had already seen basically everything I wanted to see so I just saw that.

It was surprisingly decent.

13 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I saw the Photograph because I didn't want to waste my last AMC A-List ticket about 2 weeks ago. I had already seen basically everything I wanted to see so I just saw that.

I recently saw the Impractical Jokers movie. It wasn’t good at all. Basically one of their tv shows with a nonsensical plot thrown in to increase the run time for an hour. 

23 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Knives out wasnt bad. Nothing too good out RN

35 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Anybody see any good movies lately?

Meant to quote this.. so again Knives out not too bad. Fantasy island not that good. Got $5 Tuesdays after paying a one time $16 a while ago with Regal so not bad if that's the case

22 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Never got to see Knives Out yet.

May have to rent it on Apple Movies.

If you enjoy murder mysteries, you'll really enjoy Knives Out. I went in with no idea what it was, just that reviews were good and ended up liking it a lot. 

The new Sonic movie is fun, especially if you need to take kids. And the pacing is done well, keeps the action going and never drags on. 

12 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Really you have more faith in a guy that’s made absolutely pathetic coaching hires and decisions that cost the Falcons a SB over a guy that’s basically put winning teams his whole tenure as a GM lol.

OK.

Yes the same coach that got us there. Hopefully he has learned by his mistakes especially the one that cost us the SB. But he won’t get thirteen yrs to prove it without a pass rush.

5 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

Yes the same coach that got us there. Hopefully he has learned by his mistakes especially the one that cost us the SB. But he won’t get thirteen yrs to prove it without a pass rush.

I’m also hopeful but what you have to remember that DQ has had a big influence on what he wants on the roster.So the pass rush bit is as much to do with who DQ wants.

Remember DQ was the guy that wanted to keep VB 44 not TD I’m pretty sure the latter would have happily let the mentioned walk.Pass Rush you have to have a good look at how the team started last year that’s on your HC not your GM.

21 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I’m also hopeful but what you have to remember that DQ has had a big influence on what he wants on the roster.So the pass rush bit is as much to do with who DQ wants.

Remember DQ was the guy that wanted to keep VB 44 not TD I’m pretty sure the latter would have happily let the mentioned walk.Pass Rush you have to have a good look at how the tea, started last year that’s on your HC not your GM.

Oh yea I've been hearing that since the Mike Smith days. And so it was DQ that wanted to bring in Carpenter and Brown for 50M? Either way, find a pass rush if it means firing both. DQ influence is one thing but TD has never found a decent pass rusher and do I need to remind you of Ray Edwards? Oh, that was Mike Smith's fault too I guess.  TD's track record speaks for itself (13 yrs of BS) when it comes to pass rushers and trenches. I'm hoping for the first time he finally finds at least one, but don't hold your breath. I'm pulling for ol spiky hair but we both know it better be right by November.

18 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

Just the opposite for me.  TD better at his job than DQ by a lot.

Just now, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Just the opposite for me.  TD better at his job than DQ by a lot.

idk man...DQ took a very young team to the SB and yes if he tells KS to run the dem ball we have a Lombardi. TD is good at some things - but he couldn't hit the broad side of the barn with pass rushers and trying to manage cap with a few stars. However, AB's Falcon for life theme doesn't help. I think he hits pay dirt this year or he's out.

11 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Oh yea I've been hearing that since the Mike Smith days. And so it was DQ that wanted to bring in Carpenter and Brown for 50M? Either way, find a pass rush if it means firing both. DQ influence is one thing but TD has never found a decent pass rusher and do I need to remind you of Ray Edwards? Oh, that was Mike Smith's fault too I guess.  TD's track record speaks for itself (13 yrs of BS) when it comes to pass rushers and trenches. I'm hoping for the first time he finally finds at least one, but don't hold your breath. I'm pulling for ol spiky hair but we both know it better be right by November.

Mike Smith didn’t come in here the with the defensive guru statement DQ did.

You also gotta remember back in the day 2014 ish when the rumour was TD wanted Demarcus Lawrence and pass rushers but someone banged the table for Hagemen so again your not telling the whole truth.

While your saying in this 13 yr period things that go bad are TDs fault you also forget to mention it’s the best run in franchise history oh how you forget to tell these truths.

So sure enough has he come up short in that area sure he has just make sure you tell whole truths not just skew a point and make it sound like becauase he hasn’t the others aren’t an issue and he’s a bad GM for it.

9 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

idk man...DQ took a very young team to the SB and yes if he tells KS to run the dem ball we have a Lombardi. TD is good at some things - but he couldn't hit the broad side of the barn with pass rushers and trying to manage cap with a few stars. However, AB's Falcon for life theme doesn't help. I think he hits pay dirt this year or he's out.

Again more skewed BS who built the team DQ took to that SB.

DQ blew the SB with poor clock management and decision making.

As for the stupid cap discussion I bet if this team was winning is it even a discussion for 1 and secondly look who we signed with those cap dollars you think Ryan Julio Debo and Jarrett come for cheap there the guys eating the most of this cap very one complains about.

All top tier players in there position yet let’s moan about the cap.

Sure FA was a disaster last year but it shows you how cap can be managed with being able to sign guys.