Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carter

March 2020 UGA Recruiting Thread

10 minutes ago, 95Dawg said:

I'd love to get Edwards and it looks like we are in great shape.   I wonder who the 2nd might be if we are able to land Edwards.   My guesses are L.J. Johnson, Lovasea Carroll, and Cody Brown , 1 of those 3.

2 hours ago, 007dawg said:

I'd love to get Edwards and it looks like we are in great shape.   I wonder who the 2nd might be if we are able to land Edwards.   My guesses are L.J. Johnson, Lovasea Carroll, and Cody Brown , 1 of those 3.

yeah we will get edwards IMO and I would freaking love to add johnson as our 2nd back..  I like carroll and brown, but they are farther down the list.  

19 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

This shows how tough it is to project NFL level QB talent...lol.  None of these guys had even average NFL careers

Fields & Lawrence likely change the narrative a bit

Doubt it tbh

26 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

oh yeah.. :)  we are getting Morris and Mims.. 

Wow....fantastic.   I know 2021 OL recruiting is different because so many top guys are in state but we aren’t missing a beat with CML replacing Pitt Boss right now.

If he closes the deal on the M&M boys it’s hard to say there has been any dropoff.

38 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Wow....fantastic.   I know 2021 OL recruiting is different because so many top guys are in state but we aren’t missing a beat with CML replacing Pitt Boss right now.

If he closes the deal on the M&M boys it’s hard to say there has been any dropoff.

Terence Ferguson seems to be the wild card.   Wouldn't surprise me if he went out of state.   Think we are in good shape with Mims, Morris, and Dylan Fairchild right now.   With everything going on, it's good that we have great in-state talent for the 2021 class as it will be hard for kids to visit out of state schools and they may want to stay close to home.  This may hurt us on out of state kids this year though

As far as CFB this Fall, the key thing to look for is when the first major college announces online classes for Fall semester. Once that happens it is over, as all other universities will follow suit. If there are no students on campus, there will be no football players on campus as they are students too. I think they will keep pushing it back until they can’t push it back anymore. Have heard talk of playing just a conference schedule starting in November and also just starting season in January. Who knows at this point? Fingers crossed 

36 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

As far as CFB this Fall, the key thing to look for is when the first major college announces online classes for Fall semester. Once that happens it is over, as all other universities will follow suit. If there are no students on campus, there will be no football players on campus as they are students too. I think they will keep pushing it back until they can’t push it back anymore. Have heard talk of playing just a conference schedule starting in November and also just starting season in January. Who knows at this point? Fingers crossed 

A lot of options exist but on April 3rd it is a real doomsday situation if the CFB season can’t start as normal.

i would say NLT mid-June we can reasonably expect a true picture of what will happen. I anticipate a quasi normal existence by end of July.

1 hour ago, m2Falcons said:

A lot of options exist but on April 3rd it is a real doomsday situation if the CFB season can’t start as normal.

i would say NLT mid-June we can reasonably expect a true picture of what will happen. I anticipate a quasi normal existence by end of July.

Hope you are right!  

1 hour ago, 007dawg said:

Hey @youngbloodz what are you hearing on Terrence Lewis?   Just put out a top 6.  Some surprises there imo.  

Got into trouble at Miami Northwestern and was kicked out of school. Miami took him completely off their board. I assume many other big time programs has too 

14 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Got into trouble at Miami Northwestern and was kicked out of school. Miami took him completely off their board. I assume many other big time programs has too 

Didn’t know that.  Thanks for the info! Looks like and he may be headed to Nebraska