Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carter

March 2020 UGA Recruiting Thread

15 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

BREAKING: 4 ⭐️ SDE Quintin Somerville (#4 piece of poop, #70 NATL) has just dropped his Top 8️⃣ Schools!

How about waiting to drop your schools when you've whittled it down to about 3 or 4?

8 does nothing for me.

Highest ranked kid from GA is easily Tyre West DT Tifton, 7

After that is Travis Hunter CB Suwanee, 10, unfortunately committed to FSU

Then Deyon Bouie Bainbridge at 22

Then Stockton, who fell significantly, and is now at 29

Then MJ Morris who moved up to 41

Last in the top 50 is Daniel Martin, Marietta, CB, at 48

7 minutes ago, VA F.O. said:

Shemar Stewart still #1

@youngbloodz Both UGA and Miami listed as leaders for him, heard anything?

I know you're hoping to land him, but as a UGA fan, I know I'm sick and tired of losing the #1 overall pick, #1 SDE to another team

I was actually supposed to go to Miami and talk with coaches and he was one of the players I was going to talk about. But considering the state of everything that got cancelled. I do know he likes UGA. He talks positive about Miami from what I hear. But honestly that’s all I know at this moment 

22 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

Dude sounds like exactly what we did except for a few more days at disney and a few less days on the Cruise.  We also boarded a boat on port canaveral on royal carribean.  It was fantastic.  Yeah to say it's getting weird is an understatement.. LOL  We got back and we were stunned.. there are so few cars on the road  right now.  Other than grocery stores and gas stations it's quiet overall.  movie theaters are closed.. gyms are also.  i was supposed to only work from home for 2 weeks, but my company is asking us to all work from home for 4 weeks.. 

It’s weird we probably was at some same places at the same time! But I have to say, royal Caribbean rocks! 

17 minutes ago, Turkeydawg said:

A top 8 in March means absolutely nothing.  Worthless.  

Okay?? Some of you dudes trip me the f out.  The kid has the freedom to post what he wants!  So your comment is worthless!

3 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Okay?? Some of you dudes trip me the f out.  The kid has the freedom to post what he wants!  So your comment is worthless!

i know it has nothing to do with you posting it man (thanks for posting it), but a lot of these guys are posting top 15, top 10s, top 8s and they do it for the attention of course.. however lot's of times there is really a top 1 or top 2 at most.. i know when that one player posted a top 10, he already knew he was all dawg.. I hope the same with this young man.. if we can go back to Arizona and get a top defensive player we are just flexing our muscle even more nationally..

31 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

i know it has nothing to do with you posting it man (thanks for posting it), but a lot of these guys are posting top 15, top 10s, top 8s and they do it for the attention of course.. however lot's of times there is really a top 1 or top 2 at most.. i know when that one player posted a top 10, he already knew he was all dawg.. I hope the same with this young man.. if we can go back to Arizona and get a top defensive player we are just flexing our muscle even more nationally..

It’s cool Sac! :tiphat: