Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Keeping the man who hired a college coach to run Shanahan's offense instead of somebody who was actually part of of Shanahan's staff has damaged my confidence.

And what exactly is Koetter here to do? 

Are we still clinging to that WCO carcass with a guy who is Four Verts through and through?

Lol, when did this fan base have confidence? I remember when B2B 7-9 seasons was a glimmer of hope for this team. Now the fans are spoiled (used to winning the past decade +, thanks primarily to Blank, TD, coaches and Matt Ryan who they trash daily) and would rather trash the team than sit their butts in the seats to support them.

yes, I am generalizing, but it speaks for the majority around here at least. 

18 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

Keeping the man who hired a college coach to run Shanahan's offense instead of somebody who was actually part of of Shanahan's staff has damaged my confidence.

And what exactly is Koetter here to do? 

Are we still clinging to that WCO carcass with a guy who is Four Verts through and through?

Yep, Lafleur was right here, giving him promotion to OC would have kept him here. Many of us pointed that out at the time.

I think we need to scrap this idea of a defensive head coach will help our defense. All it does is mean we have a new OC every couple of years with a new offensive scheme and our defense struggles cause the HC cant focus on it.

We need a consistent offensive minded head coach that can hire a decent defensive staff with proper line of succession if the DC does well.

You posted a poll on Twitter, the breeding ground of bandwagon and fairweather fans.

If they were truthful, they would tell you that the "fans" dont support the team even when they do great, they wait for the team to fail. 

Browns, raiders, bill, jets and lions would be an upgrade to most of the "fans" that claim they root for the falcons

2 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

You posted a poll on Twitter, the breeding ground of bandwagon and fairweather fans.

If they were truthful, they would tell you that the "fans" dont support the team even when they do great, they wait for the team to fail. 

Browns, raiders, bill, jets and lions would be an upgrade to most of the "fans" that claim they root for the falcons

Dont blame the fans for 28-3 or 50 years of a bottom rung franchise. It's not our fault this franchise sucks.

No, having a guy running the show who everyone claims is a defensive guy and fails miserably, then gives up duties and the team turns it around killed the confidence. 

50+ years of primarily losing and the humiliation on National stages esp LI haven’t exactly bought a lot of good will.  It wouldn’t have been accepted in many cities.  Atl has been patient, forgiving and have persevered even when this team/Matt/owners have been asleep at wheel.  The fact anyone even shows up is a testament to how badly this town wants to believe.  

13 minutes ago, octoslash said:

It's not that.   It's wondering why you're still here if it's so bad.  

Cause I like pro football and was born in Atl. Not much choice besides the dumb idea of randomly picking a football team to follow.

4 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Cause I like pro football and was born in Atl. Not much choice besides the dumb idea of randomly picking a football team to follow.

Yeahhhh....who would do a silly thing like that :ninja::ninja::ninja: *lives in Missouri*

1 hour ago, gazoo said:

The Saints have had a total of four 7-9 seasons since winning a Super Bowl. 

Matter of fact, they managed to pull off three 7-9 seasons in a row in 2014, 2015 and 2016. .

They have a SB win to fall back on, their front office even if it was cheating that did it proved they can win a SB, our team not only has not shown that ability they have shown that each and every time they get in the big game they fail and each time they fail it is worse then the last time.

A 2016 SB win would have at least allowed the fans some consolation from back to back 7-9 seasons. All we see is 28-3 and a team getting worse each year after that and our core players getting older and closer to retirement.

It is becoming very clear our Front office is going to waste the prime years of Ryan and JJ and not produce a SB win.

5 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Dont blame the fans for 28-3 or 50 years of a bottom rung franchise. It's not our fault this franchise sucks.

No one did homie, stop with you lame agenda.

Bill's fans still support their team, so does browns, lions, viking fans, etc. I bet you really wish this franchise was back to it's state before 1998 so you can cry more

5 hours ago, MAD597 said:

As a professional organization that SHARES revenue with all the other teams in the league, it makes me laugh when folks blame fan support for the teams lack of success OR wonder why fans stop wanting to be let down.

Sports are a emotional and financial investment and most folks tend to not like emotional abuse. 

just sayin’.

7 hours ago, tobyd77 said:
Checkout #P4PATL the latest video with me Toby D. addressing a poll I put out on twitter. "Have 2 7-9 Seasons Damaged The confidence Of The Fan Base In 2020".

If the Falcons finish 7-9 in 2020 Arthur Blank might give Quinn yet another shot, which I'm not completely against because Matt and Julio are getting too old to be playing musical coaches. 

13 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

As a professional organization that SHARES revenue with all the other teams in the league, it makes me laugh when folks blame fan support for the teams lack of success OR wonder why fans stop wanting to be let down.

Sports are a emotional and financial investment and most folks tend to not like emotional abuse. 

just sayin’.

Us Falcons fans should all pray for a championship. Just one. I'm not greedy. Seems like all the organizations in drought been getting one lately.