2020 Draft

NWFALCON

5 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

How was it? My wife is grabbing tickets tomorrow. 

Should be free to attend, Nashville's was. But because of that there was a ton of people. The whole draft "pageantry" was cool. Lots of other Falcons fans and everyone was quick to greet each other with a "Rise Up!". Seeing the Lombardi and the signings area was sweet too. For day 2 and 3, we found a rooftop bar on 2nd street that looked right down on the stage. Made for some good days of drinking and talking football.

45 minutes ago, Artys Arryn said:

Should be free to attend, Nashville's was. But because of that there was a ton of people. The whole draft "pageantry" was cool. Lots of other Falcons fans and everyone was quick to greet each other with a "Rise Up!". Seeing the Lombardi and the signings area was sweet too. For day 2 and 3, we found a rooftop bar on 2nd street that looked right down on the stage. Made for some good days of drinking and talking football.

My wife is down in Vegas so she’s hitting up the Bellagio for the tickets. I’m not sure how it’s gonna go down with the pool and all.