Henry Ruggs III, 40 time 4.27

On 3/1/2020 at 0:14 AM, UnrealfalcoN said:

BPA at our pick might be a WR.. wonder how the "draft the best player available, no matter what!" Folks would react if we actually grabbed another Elite WR

I would react well because I’d then trade JJ11 for 10 first rd picks and draft WR in the first for 10 enthralling years to come!...

14 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Apparently his Reverse Fat Thrusters didn't fire in time to break his momentum. The FTSB is hoping they can find the driver's side voice recorder and Vehicle Instrument Recorder from the car to try to piece together how it all went down.  :lol:

No amount of fat thrusters are going to reverse course for that. Looks like his Jelly belly carried the momentum from the falcons'18,'19 seasons along with his body and slammed it right into some poor teenager's Grand AM. 

17 hours ago, Malachore said:

We should take Joe Burrow with our 2nd pick 2. I know we don't need a QB right now but that value is just too good to pass up.

13 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

You can’t be serious

7 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

I think he was trying to be funny...

He was trying to be sarcastic and troll me but sarcasm doesn't carry well over text. 

1 minute ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

He was trying to be sarcastic and troll me but sarcasm doesn't carry well over text. 

With all of the dumb **** posted here daily, especially during this time, it’s hard to tell when someone is being serious. Especially after there was already a previous thread about drafting Burrows