Henry Ruggs III, 40 time 4.27

Just now, I Even Bleed Red said:

Pick him in the 2nd 

Matt needs to learn how to throw him bombs. 

Idc what our defense looks like, this kinda speed kills. 

He's not likely to be there at 16. How we supposed to pick him in the second? Might as well say we should take Chase Young in the first.

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Imagine knowing so little about the draft you think Ruggs will be there in the second but having enough confidence you know about the draft so you make a thread with your silly idea.

:lol:

Ya, you right I didn't know much about him. Just thought he looked good running the 40. 

My thought would be to draft Jefferson from LSU.  Played majority of time in the slot.  Atlanta ran 11 personnel 72% of the time.  Gage was okay.  Julio played 70% of snaps, Ridley played 61% and Gage played 44% all numbers skewed by Sanu being here for 8 games.  Point is I guess the third receiver is a starter that could be upgraded.

Edited by Someday soon
On 2/29/2020 at 10:31 PM, I Even Bleed Red said:

Pick him in the 2nd 

Matt needs to learn how to throw him bombs. 

Idc what our defense looks like, this kinda speed kills. 

Believe me I love him. I love to see Bama Boys playing for the Falcons, but I have to pass on Ruggs.

Not for any reason to do with Ruggs, there is nothing bad to say about him as a player and he was a good kid at Bama, no trouble at all. But we need defense badly! And we need a RB and TE.

Plus I really don't think he will be there in 2nd so this is kind of a mute point, but fun to talk about!

7 hours ago, Osiruz said:

This dude suffers from Vic Beasley balance. How he gonna get off the skate board going 1 mph and tumble for about 10 yards into a car?

Apparently his Reverse Fat Thrusters didn't fire in time to break his momentum. The FTSB is hoping they can find the driver's side voice recorder and Vehicle Instrument Recorder from the car to try to piece together how it all went down.  :lol: