XFL football

4 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Honestly, the XFL is more entertaining to watch than the NFL.. Anyone know why Atlanta didnt get a team?? Right now im a BattleHawk fan.. But for whatever reason, the games just seem to flow much smoother than the NFL.. imo just a better product to watch 

Georgia State field is perfect for the attendance numbers expected in this league. Thats why the Alliance league played there. If the XFL expands I'm sure Atlanta would be looked at now that the Alliance league folded.  It's a open market for them now...

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

There’s only 8 teams. Wouldn’t be the smartest thing to do to lose so much money without knowing how successful or unsuccessful the league will be

plus I heard Vince knew about the **** attendance in the Benz. He knew it would have been a waste of time and resources

Yeah, you definitely have a point.. Ive seen more fans at the Seattle Dragons games than what show up for the Falcons.. Just would be nice to have a xfl team closer to home.. The games are really good imo

7 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Georgia State field is perfect for the attendance numbers expected in this league. Thats why the Alliance league played there. If the XFL expands I'm sure Atlanta would be looked at now that the Alliance league folded.  It's a open market for them now...

Do you also see the xfl games just seem to flow better than the NFL?? Its just more entertaining imo

11 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Do you also see the xfl games just seem to flow better than the NFL?? Its just more entertaining imo

The rules and game play is set up purposely to have a better flow.  The NFL is set up to have the maximum number of commercials they can squeeze into a telecast.  The game is treated as secondary...

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Honestly, the XFL is more entertaining to watch than the NFL.. Anyone know why Atlanta didnt get a team?? Right now im a BattleHawk fan.. But for whatever reason, the games just seem to flow much smoother than the NFL.. imo just a better product to watch 

I think one of the reasons were the AAF had a team, and they weren't trying to overload smaller markets.

2 hours ago, Spts1 said:

The rules and game play is set up purposely to have a better flow.  The NFL is set up to have the maximum number of commercials they can squeeze into a telecast.  The game is treated as secondary...

Definitely agree with the commercial aspect of things.. Right now I prefer the xfl 

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

There’s only 8 teams. Wouldn’t be the smartest thing to do to lose so much money without knowing how successful or unsuccessful the league will be

plus I heard Vince knew about the **** attendance in the Benz. He knew it would have been a waste of time and resources

Vince should have checked Atlanta United's attendance numbers. The ATL being football to the bone marrow, I think he should've rolled the dice and put a team here to be part of the original XFL. Of course I'm not paying the bill to have that ATL team, so my perspective is heavily insulated from reality. :D

7 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Battlehawk fan as well.  It was between them just because of their name (battlehawk is a pretty awesome name), and the Defenders because I liked their uniforms.  but then McGloin sharted himself and made the decision easier for me. 

1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Your not watchimg the right games then

I have a home town team too.  I fell asleep for the past 3 weeks on them.   I have no urgency to watch the games, i will have it on if i am completely bored.  They need Vick, Tebow or some other established names

1 hour ago, R_The_Great said:

I have a home town team too.  I fell asleep for the past 3 weeks on them.   I have no urgency to watch the games, i will have it on if i am completely bored.  They need Vick, Tebow or some other established names

You are right ab that but talent will catch up. Wonder if/when Myles Garrett or Antonio Brown will be available. Vince McMahon is an excellent business man. 

4 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

Battlehawk fan as well.  It was between them just because of their name (battlehawk is a pretty awesome name), and the Defenders because I liked their uniforms.  but then McGloin sharted himself and made the decision easier for me. 

So glad we got Ta’Amu over here! Dome ain’t been this rockin since the Greatest Show On Turf! Let’s gooooo!!