Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gtech1

Epenesa combine

Not impressive at all.

@Osiruz what say you how much has this hurt Epenesa’s stock.

Measurables are one thing but he hasn’t done overly anything impressive to have you banging the table for the guy.

1.81 10 is pedestrian when you see a guy like Neville Gallimore run a 4.79/4.85 1.71 10 weighing 305 lbs.

Posted (edited)

With only looking at the combined we should draft James Smith Williams with the 16th pick. Ran a 4.60 and benched 28 times ! He even bent a pole on his vertical jump!!!! He only had one sack this past year.. 

Yall are writing off a dude because he hasn't blown the combine up. With speed and bench press. Strength isnt only measured in weights. Speed isnt only measured in a 40 yard dash... the combine doesnt tell the whole story.

Edited by AllStarHandyMan

5 minutes ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

With only looking at the combined we should draft James Smith Williams with the 16th pick. Ran a 4.60 and benched 28 times ! He even bent a pole on his vertical jump!!!! He only had one sack this past year.. 

Yall are writing off a dude because he hasn't blown the combine up. With speed and bench press. Strength isnt only measured in weights. Speed isnt only measured in a 40 yard dash... the combine doesnt tell the whole story.

He was written off before the combine by most and this didn’t help change their opinion

11 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

He was written off before the combine by most and this didn’t help change their 

Lol you right. Even if he did beast at the combine still dont think people would change there mind on him. I just think it is crazy how people really use the combine to determine a player without some even watching film.

Just now, AllStarHandyMan said:

Lol you right. Even if he did beast at the combine still dont think people would change there mind on him. I just think it is crazy how people really use the combine to determine a player without some even watching film.

I agree. I posted several in depth clips of actual gameplay months ago. He’s got good footage. As of recent I changed my opinion on him because I just don’t see him succeeding as a 4-3 End

24 minutes ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

You cant be serious.

Most have been highly skeptical, and for someone who supposedly is the second best edge rusher?  And have a showing like this? Yeesh, talk about not bringing it for an interview.

Guy has arms like a pro women basketball center...

No thanks on James Smith Williams never heard of him either

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I agree. I posted several in depth clips of actual gameplay months ago. He’s got good footage. As of recent I changed my opinion on him because I just don’t see him succeeding as a 4-3

Yea see something like that I can 100% respect. And then using the combine to back your argument would be a perfect reason why someone should have concerns. A concern I have somewhat battled with myself as a fan of AJ Epenesa. leading me to draft Kenneth Murray in my mock lol. 

But sometimes it does seem they put the taller guys in a grouping saying they are more fit for the 3/4 but you have had some play good in the 4/3.