Same Messaging Droning On and On and On... and On

SoCalFalconFan

I'm not one who is usually very negative.  But...

I can't even watch these interviews of Quinn and TD anymore. I was okay with Quinn retaining his job. I was okay with Dimitroff getting another stab at this thing. I'm good with it. But stop force-feeding the fan base the same crap. I am beyond sick of the messaging coming from the coaches and front office. I don't know what I expect them to say. I mean, they have to be positive, right? But shut up already. Am I the only one sick of them talking the same mumbo jumbo, blah blah blah? I just want them to shut up and get it done. No more hype, no more themes, no more slogans or mottos... just flippin' shut up and play solid football. 

you don't seem to be the only one, as people on this board have been "Droning On and On and On... and On..............."

I for one actually prefer listening to a positive message, even if it doesn't hold much value, instead of people complaining negatively about someones attempt at a positive message...:D:D

3 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

you don't seem to be the only one, as people on this board have been "Droning On and On and On... and On..............."

I for one actually prefer listening to a positive message, even if it doesn't hold much value, instead of people complaining negatively about someones attempt at a positive message...:D:D

I get it. And I know, I’m not usually that guy. Personally, though, I’m over all the Quinn talk. At the same time, I have an idea what he’s up against and what he has to do, so I’m not without empathy. 

1 minute ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

I get it. And I know, I’m not usually that guy. Personally, though, I’m over all the Quinn talk. At the same time, I have an idea what he’s up against and what he has to do, so I’m not without empathy. 

I think the moves they're making speak louder than the words from any interview. 

59 minutes ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

I can't even watch these interviews of Quinn and TD anymore. I was okay with Quinn retaining his job. I was okay with Dimitroff getting another stab at this thing. I'm good with it. But stop force-feeding the fan base the same crap. I am beyond sick of the messaging coming from the coaches and front office. I don't know what I expect them to say. I mean, they have to be positive, right? But shut up already. Am I the only one sick of them talking the same mumbo jumbo, blah blah blah? I just want them to shut up and get it done. No more hype, no more themes, no more slogans or mottos... just flippin' shut up and play solid football. 

This is because it is not for you, those motto's are how we teach when you are trying to lead a group of men/people. You have to have etho's and principals that you want your team to reflect and you have to repeat those in private and in media to ensure that you are on the same message.  Why does this even bother you ?

Edited by SPITFIRE

1 hour ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

You are not alone.  I don't care if Dan Quinn is "pumped".  Who the F talks like that as an adult?

Quinn has shown that he is not very bright and it is most obvious when he talks like some high school kid.  

I get it, you want them to shut up and perform. We all do really...but the season doesn't officially start till sept. There will be a TON of coach speak filler between now and then. Guess you'll need to not watch/read anything until FA starts, and draft cause everything else will be a bunch of nothing.

2 hours ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

QUINN has a way of using lots of catch phrases to say absolutely nothing.   Same with DQ.

Honestly though, from NFL Combine through Free Agency through the NFL Draft, it’s liars season.   We aren’t supposed to know because no coach nor GM are supposed to tell us anything so as to disguise the Falcons Free Agent and Draft Targets.

Theres no CBA and free agency hasnt started... Not even sure if there will be post June cut benefits blah blah blah.. There is literally NOTHING to report but they keep getting questions so what else can ya do.. 

But in all reality I don't expect to hear anything much exciting out of NFL coach interviews these days. Cant really say anything in the media without upsetting someone in 2020