Fury vs Wilder 3 - What should Joshua do till then?

54 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Wilder is reportedly ready for the 3rd fight this summer. Meanwhile Joshua is out there primed and ready for a unification bout.

Should Joshua do Ruiz 3, sit and wait it out after Wilder vs Fury 3, or who is there another fighter he should face?

Thoughts?

Joshua vs Whyte is intriguing.  Just not sure Joshua wants to take the risk

14 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Joshua vs Whyte is intriguing.  Just not sure Joshua wants to take the risk

I'm not sure either.

There is also talk about Joshua fighting Kubrat Pulev as a mandatory IBF Challenger.

There's also rumors that Wilder may get paid to step aside for the Undisputed unification bout with Joshua and Fury.

If I was Fury I wouldn't agree to it simply due to all the bull **** excuses Wilder is making. Everything that happened outside of the trainer throwing in the towel was agreed upon by him and now he's coming up with every excuse in the world even after saying he wasn't going to make any excuses. With that said

87821647-2972503016179393-10123098845630

52 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

If I was Fury I wouldn't agree to it simply due to all the bull **** excuses Wilder is making. Everything that happened outside of the trainer throwing in the towel was agreed upon by him and now he's coming up with every excuse in the world even after saying he wasn't going to make any excuses. With that said

Lmao, truth

IMO Wilder can not beat Fury, wait let me clarify, as a puncher he has a chance, but from an overall boxing standpoint, he can't win.  If Fury utilizes the same strategy he did in the second fight, keep Wilder fighting off his back foot, leaning on him, and keeping his back against the ropes, the result will be the same.

As far As Joshua goes, I've never really been impressed with him, however, a match between he and Fury would be a decent match up, but I think Fury would win that one as well. 

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

He has no choice ...it was included in the contract...mandatory rematch no matter who won 

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

LOL

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Listening to skip and shannon yesterday they said Fury has to agree before a 3rd fight

That's not true....only the loser can activate the clause...the loser has to want the fight..if the loser does activate it...the winner has no choice...contract also states it must happen before July 18th and must be in America 

2 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

That's not true....only the loser can activate the clause...the loser has to want the fight..if the loser does activate it...the winner has no choice...contract also states it must happen before July 18th and must be in America 

DAMMIIIIITTTTT SKIIIIIIPPPPPP!!!! Told yall I don't know anything about this **** lol

But I found this from November and thought this was interesting. 

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2018/11/deontay-wilders-rematch-clause-for-tyson-fury-fight-does-he-need-it/

Should Wilder push for a rematch if he loses to Fury?

If that occurs with the Wilder-Fury fight, it might not be worth it for Wilder to call for the rematch. If Wilder gets out-boxed in a major way by Fury, it would be major career risk for him to go back for a second fight. There are certain styles that give each fighter problems. It’s rarely a good idea for a fighter to press for a rematch when they get soundly beaten by a fighter. Wilder could be ruining his chances for a fight with Anthony Joshua if he loses twice in a row to Fury. The smart thing for Wilder to do after a loss to Fury is to blame his training methods or his weight. The boxing public would buy into an excuse from Wilder to explain away a loss to Fury by saying that he came into the fight at too light of a weight. The boxing fans would agree to that, and it would work out in Wilder’s best interest.

20 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

He doesnt... but it let's me know he and his people were worried...a lot of folk thought he lost the first fight 

That’s interesting. 

well now knowing that it doesn’t matter what fury says about the rematch just ruined my little rant. That’s why I stay out of **** that I know nothing about lol

24 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

That’s interesting. 

well now knowing that it doesn’t matter what fury says about the rematch just ruined my little rant. That’s why I stay out of **** that I know nothing about lol

You will pick up on it fast...if you want to...its easier now compared to the old days...its really not that many fighters to follow compared to the old days

No one wants to see another Joshua/Ruiz fight. If he doesn't get the Fury fight he'll have to fight Pulev or Usyk. 

I think Usyk is a dark horse in the division for sure (I think he's a bigger risk to Fury/Joshua that Wilder tbh). The other one to watch out for over the next few years is Daniel Dubois.