Welcome!

JD dirtybird21

9 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I still don't know how to tag posters lol.

Simply type the “@“ and then their username. The list of names will pop up and then simply click on the poster you want to tag. It will automatically finish the tag and alert the person

Watch

@FalconsIn2012 @MSalmon

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Don't really give a **** about boxing or MMA but I dabble in WWE every here and there. Super Showdown is today at noon so i'll probably watch some while I'm on lunch break. If y'all get some threads about wrestling I'll shoot the **** with ya

I’ve recently stepped back Into Friday Night Smackdown. Kids love it. 

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

I’ve recently stepped back Into Friday Night Smackdown. Kids love it. 

So my soon to be 4 year old daughter decides that when she sees fighting all she wants to do is fight. With her getting ready to start pre k I had to start watching the matches on youtube the following day. Can't lie though I like it better that way because you can only select the matches you wanna see. Nothing like commercial free :D

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

So my soon to be 4 year old daughter decides that when she sees fighting all she wants to do is fight. With her getting ready to start pre k I had to start watching the matches on youtube the following day. Can't lie though I like it better that way because you can only select the matches you wanna see. Nothing like commercial free :D

The best is when you have a buddy that age that does the same thing at the same time. You have to watch out for her brining that into pre-K. Hehe. 

You can really see a lot of content on YT. I dusted off the Grinch Halloween special that I couldn’t find otherwise. 

37 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

The best is when you have a buddy that age that does the same thing at the same time. You have to watch out for her brining that into pre-K. Hehe. 

You can really see a lot of content on YT. I dusted off the Grinch Halloween special that I couldn’t find otherwise. 

Luckily I have my own personal office at work so most times when I’m on break I pull up wwe network and catch up since I only have one person here at work to talk wrestling with lol

25 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Luckily I have my own personal office at work so most times when I’m on break I pull up wwe network and catch up since I only have one person here at work to talk wrestling with lol

At least you have the one; and your own office. But which directions do the screens face?  
 And now you’ve got hundreds of people here to talk wrasslin with 

5 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Haha classic. A good setup would be you facing the door. 

Yessirr lol. Sometimes they come through the door right by my office so I have to keep my hand on the mouse at all times. My Bluetooth is linked to my computer so they can’t hear anything that’s going on

main thing I hate is that I can watch YouTube and wwe network all day but not Twitch because it falls under the “gaming” or “entertainment” category

28 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yessirr lol. Sometimes they come through the door right by my office so I have to keep my hand on the mouse at all times. My Bluetooth is linked to my computer so they can’t hear anything that’s going on

main thing I hate is that I can watch YouTube and wwe network all day but not Twitch because it falls under the “gaming” or “entertainment” category

when i had an office job i would just surf the phone, low risk.  plus its not on their wifi watching games, etc...

what did we ever do before all this stuff?

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

actually talk to people!  lol.  sometimes you (i) talk so much its like an hour before i sit down and look at emails...

Here's my problem...……..as hard as it is to believe :rolleyes:, I'm anti social asf. I only make an effort to talk to maybe 3-4 people tops because working in a mill, there's nothing but drama all day, everyday and I want nothing to do with any of it so I stay within my little circle. I've always been that way really though but for whatever reason people try to enter my world but i'm quick to block people out. Probably sounds weird but I gotta vibe with you to kick it with you, that's why there's only a small group here that I will associate with. The rest I can easily overlook :lol::lol:

Yeah yeah I know you didn't ask for all that......………..bite me